Utah Jazz basketball: Jazz fans sound off on Twitter about narrow victory over Washington
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
Wednesday night, Jazz fans on Twitter knew the game was far from over despite their team having a 22-point lead over Washington in the first half.
They buckled in for a long, stressful night, and the Utah Jazz did not disappoint.
The Jazz allowed Washington to get on a roll early in the fourth quarter and saw their lead disintegrate to just two points down the stretch.
Jazz fans attributed the win to clutch play by Gordon Hayward and Paul Millsap in the final minutes.
DeseretNews.com is proud to provide comprehensive coverage of Utah's victory over the Washington Wizards.
Instant analysis: Jazz blow big lead again but hang on to beat Wizards
Video Highlights: Jazz beat Washington, 92-88
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls...
- NHL coming to Las Vegas; New team to start...
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 78
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 27
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 14