7 p.m. — Lecture: "A Climate for Change" (Utah Interfaith Power & Light, St. Luke's Episcopal Church, 4595 Silver Springs Drive, Park City)
Wednesday, Feb. 27
8:30 p.m. — CandlelightMass and Adoration (St. Catherine of Siena Newman Center, 170 University Street, Salt Lake City)
Friday, March 1
6:30 p.m. — Lecture: "Sacred Space and Symbolism for the Latino Community" (St. Stephen's/San Esteban Episcopal Church, 4615 S. 3200 West, West Valley City)
Saturday, March 2
10 a.m. — Interfaith youth connecting through service project (Family Promise, 814 W. 800 South, Salt Lake City)
Wednesday, March 6
6 p.m. — Evening Prayer and "Kirtan" (chanting) (head covering observed, Sikh Temple of Utah, 4897 Redwood Road, Taylorsville)
Saturday, March 9
8 p.m. — Utah Yoga Rave: Spirituality through Movement and Meditation (Utah Art of Living, please go to www.interfaithroundtable.org for location information)
Sunday, March 10
6 p.m. — Interfaith Musical Tribute (Salt Lake LDS Tabernacle on Temple Square, 50 E. North Temple, Salt Lake City)
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm headed to...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did not win'...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the time to...
- Amish school shooter's kin: Horror, then healing
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 108
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm... 64
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 22
- Space and religion: How believers view... 20
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 13
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did... 9
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the... 8
- Redskins find new opponent, supporter... 7