Friday, Feb. 1
9 a.m. — First Nation Blessing (State Capitol rotunda, 350 N. State Street, Salt Lake City)
Saturday, Feb. 2
8:30 a.m. — Training conference for clergy and lay people by the Utah Council for Crime Prevention (Utah Cultural Celebration Center, 1355 W. 3100 South, West Valley City)
Tuesday, Feb. 5
6 p.m. — Guided bus tour of downtown places of worship (please go to www.interfaithroundtable.org to find out where to meet)
Thursday, Feb. 7
7:30 p.m. — The Truth Behind Religion Series: Buddhism (Westminster College Special Events Room, HWAC Building, 1840 S. 1300 East, Salt Lake City)
Friday, Feb. 8
6:45 p.m. — Lecture and Dinner, "Women & Islam," Prof. Sophia Pandya (Pacifica Institute, 363 W. 2720 South, Suite A, Salt Lake City)
Saturday, Feb. 9
10 a.m. — "A Convening Conversation: What could be possible across all faith traditions to relieve the chaos and uncertainty in our world?" (Human Rights Education Center of Utah, St. Mark's Cathedral, Dean's Hall, 231 E. 100 South, Salt Lake City)
Sunday, Feb. 10
6 p.m. — Pan Orthodox Vespers, Q&A, social hour (Prophet Elias Greek Orthodox Church, 5335 S. Highland Drive, Holladay)
Monday, Feb. 11
6:15 p.m. — Evening Prayer Service and Q&A, Sri Ganesha Hindu Temple, 1142 W. South Jordan Parkway, South Jordan)
Tuesday, Feb. 12
5 p.m. — Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper and Cathedral Tour (St. Mark's Cathedral, Dean's Hall, 231 E. 100 South, Salt Lake City)
Friday, Feb. 15
5:30 p.m. — Prayers and lecture, Imam Mohammed Mehtar (head covering observed for women) (Khadeeja Islamic Center, 1019 West Parkway Ave. (2495 South), West Valley City)
Tuesday, Feb. 19
7 p.m. — Lecture: "When Impossibilities Happen, What's Behind It?" (Christian Science Board of Lectureship, Columbus Community Center, 2531 S. 400 East, South Salt Lake City)
Wednesday, Feb. 20
Noon — Interfaith Dialogue: "Making Sense of Sandy, Christian and Buddhist Responses to Natural Disasters" (Gould Auditorium, Marriott Library, University of Utah, 295 S. 1500 East, Salt Lake City)
6:30 p.m. — Mohammed Abu-Nimer: "Religious Conflict and Peacemaking" (Salt Lake City Main Library, 210 E. 400 South, Salt Lake City)
Friday, Feb. 22
5 p.m. — An Evening of Lenten Prayer, Stations of the Cross and Adoration, and Soup Supper (St. Catherine of Siena Newman Center, 170 S. University Street, Salt Lake City)
Saturday, Feb. 23
11:30 a.m. — Temple visit and Fire Sacrifice Ceremony (Sri Ganesha Hindu Temple, 1142 W. South Jordan Parkway, South Jordan)
Sunday, Feb. 24
Heritage Musical, Calvary Baptist Church, 1090 S. State Street, Salt Lake City (please go to www.interfaithroundtable.org for announcement of time)
Tuesday, Feb. 26
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- 10 things to do with an LDS account
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- LDS general authorities make appearance at...
- Court: Mormon church, members not liable in...
- Home-school culture shifting away from...
- LDS apostles return to southern South America...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 57
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 43
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 33
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 31
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 26
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 18