Friday, Feb. 1
9 a.m. — First Nation Blessing (State Capitol rotunda, 350 N. State Street, Salt Lake City)
Saturday, Feb. 2
8:30 a.m. — Training conference for clergy and lay people by the Utah Council for Crime Prevention (Utah Cultural Celebration Center, 1355 W. 3100 South, West Valley City)
Tuesday, Feb. 5
6 p.m. — Guided bus tour of downtown places of worship (please go to www.interfaithroundtable.org to find out where to meet)
Thursday, Feb. 7
7:30 p.m. — The Truth Behind Religion Series: Buddhism (Westminster College Special Events Room, HWAC Building, 1840 S. 1300 East, Salt Lake City)
Friday, Feb. 8
6:45 p.m. — Lecture and Dinner, "Women & Islam," Prof. Sophia Pandya (Pacifica Institute, 363 W. 2720 South, Suite A, Salt Lake City)
Saturday, Feb. 9
10 a.m. — "A Convening Conversation: What could be possible across all faith traditions to relieve the chaos and uncertainty in our world?" (Human Rights Education Center of Utah, St. Mark's Cathedral, Dean's Hall, 231 E. 100 South, Salt Lake City)
Sunday, Feb. 10
6 p.m. — Pan Orthodox Vespers, Q&A, social hour (Prophet Elias Greek Orthodox Church, 5335 S. Highland Drive, Holladay)
Monday, Feb. 11
6:15 p.m. — Evening Prayer Service and Q&A, Sri Ganesha Hindu Temple, 1142 W. South Jordan Parkway, South Jordan)
Tuesday, Feb. 12
5 p.m. — Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper and Cathedral Tour (St. Mark's Cathedral, Dean's Hall, 231 E. 100 South, Salt Lake City)
Friday, Feb. 15
5:30 p.m. — Prayers and lecture, Imam Mohammed Mehtar (head covering observed for women) (Khadeeja Islamic Center, 1019 West Parkway Ave. (2495 South), West Valley City)
Tuesday, Feb. 19
7 p.m. — Lecture: "When Impossibilities Happen, What's Behind It?" (Christian Science Board of Lectureship, Columbus Community Center, 2531 S. 400 East, South Salt Lake City)
Wednesday, Feb. 20
Noon — Interfaith Dialogue: "Making Sense of Sandy, Christian and Buddhist Responses to Natural Disasters" (Gould Auditorium, Marriott Library, University of Utah, 295 S. 1500 East, Salt Lake City)
6:30 p.m. — Mohammed Abu-Nimer: "Religious Conflict and Peacemaking" (Salt Lake City Main Library, 210 E. 400 South, Salt Lake City)
Friday, Feb. 22
5 p.m. — An Evening of Lenten Prayer, Stations of the Cross and Adoration, and Soup Supper (St. Catherine of Siena Newman Center, 170 S. University Street, Salt Lake City)
Saturday, Feb. 23
11:30 a.m. — Temple visit and Fire Sacrifice Ceremony (Sri Ganesha Hindu Temple, 1142 W. South Jordan Parkway, South Jordan)
Sunday, Feb. 24
Heritage Musical, Calvary Baptist Church, 1090 S. State Street, Salt Lake City (please go to www.interfaithroundtable.org for announcement of time)
Tuesday, Feb. 26
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood' by...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- LDS growth in India draws media attention
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 63
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 28
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 20