Responding to the Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 can save you money when you file your taxes
In summary, higher taxes are coming. Tax-planning strategies need your attention today, I feel. Here is my advice: Take a serious look at adopting a defined contribution pension plan for your business. Get help from a professional adviser and realize “taxation with representation.” Plan now and you could realize significant tax savings and by doing so make your retirement a reality sooner.
Author's note: Examples shown, including different percentages and tax brackets, are provided for illustration purposes only and may not be representative of your specific tax situation. Tax services provided by Vonderharr Wagner Associates, LLC, a Utah CPA firm. Advisory services through Valued Wealth Advisers, LLC a Registered Investment Adviser. Securities offered through Independent Financial Group, LLC. Member FINRA/SIPC. Vonderharr Wagner Associates, LLC and Valued Wealth Advisers are not affiliated entities of IFG. Visit them at www.vwapro.com.
Bob Vonderharr, a licensed CPA, is a tax and investment advisor. If you would like more ideas on protecting, saving and growing your retirement accounts, call him at 801-633-4321 or email him at email@example.com.
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- Driving forces: When buying a new car is...
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality
- Dwindling pensions still swindling funds from...
- High steaks: Beef prices mooove up
- Here are 5 clues to the health of US job market
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in college...
- 5 unexpected things that can tank a home's...
- .01 percent of Americans making a lot... 27
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality 12
- Dwindling pensions still swindling... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 12
- Driving forces: When buying a new car... 8
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in... 1
- Here are 5 clues to the health of US... 1
- Is Comcast-Time Warner merger creating... 1