WEST JORDAN — The city has two new smartphone apps for residents to connect with city information and the police department.
Both apps are available in the Apple iTunes store and Android store, and can be found under “West Jordan” and “My Police Department.”
The city app includes shopping and dining; city calendar and directory; service request; parks, trails and attractions; service providers; emergency alerts; and links to the city’s Twitter posts.
The police app includes contact info, tweets, submit a tip and commend an officer. Residents who try the app can email feedback to email@example.com.
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- 'Princess' power: BYU to present stage...
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- Photos: Thrill seekers take on stunt-filled 5K
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 14
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 13