MURRAY — The city is holding a public open house to discuss planned roadway improvements of 5900 South from State Street to 700 West.
The open house is scheduled for Jan. 29 from 5-7 p.m. at Murray High School in the Commons Area, 5440 S. State.
Murray is preparing an environmental document to examine the potential impacts of the proposed improvements. Residents also can contact Ginger Belnap via phone at 801-858-3362 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments.
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 21
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12