MURRAY — The city is holding a public open house to discuss planned roadway improvements of 5900 South from State Street to 700 West.
The open house is scheduled for Jan. 29 from 5-7 p.m. at Murray High School in the Commons Area, 5440 S. State.
Murray is preparing an environmental document to examine the potential impacts of the proposed improvements. Residents also can contact Ginger Belnap via phone at 801-858-3362 or email email@example.com with questions or comments.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- West Jordan councilwoman accuses mayor of...
- State responds to Planned Parenthood claims
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Ann Romney on likability, Hillary Clinton, MS...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 69
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- State responds to Planned Parenthood... 32
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20