MURRAY — The city is holding a public open house to discuss planned roadway improvements of 5900 South from State Street to 700 West.
The open house is scheduled for Jan. 29 from 5-7 p.m. at Murray High School in the Commons Area, 5440 S. State.
Murray is preparing an environmental document to examine the potential impacts of the proposed improvements. Residents also can contact Ginger Belnap via phone at 801-858-3362 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments.
- Millcreek man faces child abuse homicide...
- 7 crazy-awesome natural arches and bridges in...
- Thousands attend second Utah Lantern Fest
- Smithfield man charged with murdering his father
- West Valley police investigating Sunday...
- Police investigating gunshots in Liberty Park
- Greek Orthodox parish in Cottonwood Heights...
- Some relatives of man killed by police settle...
- With Trump on top, Romney will not... 90
- Utah GOP all in for Cruz, but Trump... 59
- Romney 'dismayed' by presidential... 50
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to... 49
- Utah GOP leaders ready to support... 47
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire... 36
- Climate change and national forests:... 36
- Robert F. Bennett, former three-term... 28