MURRAY — The city is holding a public open house to discuss planned roadway improvements of 5900 South from State Street to 700 West.
The open house is scheduled for Jan. 29 from 5-7 p.m. at Murray High School in the Commons Area, 5440 S. State.
Murray is preparing an environmental document to examine the potential impacts of the proposed improvements. Residents also can contact Ginger Belnap via phone at 801-858-3362 or email email@example.com with questions or comments.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 98
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 14
- Southern Utah left wanting for water 11