MURRAY — The city is holding a public open house to discuss planned roadway improvements of 5900 South from State Street to 700 West.
The open house is scheduled for Jan. 29 from 5-7 p.m. at Murray High School in the Commons Area, 5440 S. State.
Murray is preparing an environmental document to examine the potential impacts of the proposed improvements. Residents also can contact Ginger Belnap via phone at 801-858-3362 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 36
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 25