Courtesy of the Kentlands Initiative
SOUTH SALT LAKE — The city's planning division is seeking public input on a master plan for the streetcar line, which is nearly completed.
The planning staff has scheduled a public open house for the East Streetcar Master Plan for Monday, Feb. 4, from 6-7 p.m. at Kimball Distributing, 2233 S. 300 East.
The “S” Line consists of a two-mile modern streetcar line constructed in an abandoned railroad corridor that was purchased by UTA, between 2100 South and I-80.
The plan includes proposed zoning, land use, building design and open space requirements for future developments adjacent to the corridor, between State Street and 500 East.
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- 25 of the craziest — and cutest —...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- Healing underway in Greek Orthodox community
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 69
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 47
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 40
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 36
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 27
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13