Courtesy of the Kentlands Initiative
SOUTH SALT LAKE — The city's planning division is seeking public input on a master plan for the streetcar line, which is nearly completed.
The planning staff has scheduled a public open house for the East Streetcar Master Plan for Monday, Feb. 4, from 6-7 p.m. at Kimball Distributing, 2233 S. 300 East.
The “S” Line consists of a two-mile modern streetcar line constructed in an abandoned railroad corridor that was purchased by UTA, between 2100 South and I-80.
The plan includes proposed zoning, land use, building design and open space requirements for future developments adjacent to the corridor, between State Street and 500 East.
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 49
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 44
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 33
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 17
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15
- Bishop, Chaffetz say EPA knew spill... 15
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 15