Courtesy of the Kentlands Initiative
SOUTH SALT LAKE — The city's planning division is seeking public input on a master plan for the streetcar line, which is nearly completed.
The planning staff has scheduled a public open house for the East Streetcar Master Plan for Monday, Feb. 4, from 6-7 p.m. at Kimball Distributing, 2233 S. 300 East.
The “S” Line consists of a two-mile modern streetcar line constructed in an abandoned railroad corridor that was purchased by UTA, between 2100 South and I-80.
The plan includes proposed zoning, land use, building design and open space requirements for future developments adjacent to the corridor, between State Street and 500 East.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Man charged with killing baby in Ogden... 8
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8