Courtesy of the Kentlands Initiative
SOUTH SALT LAKE — The city's planning division is seeking public input on a master plan for the streetcar line, which is nearly completed.
The planning staff has scheduled a public open house for the East Streetcar Master Plan for Monday, Feb. 4, from 6-7 p.m. at Kimball Distributing, 2233 S. 300 East.
The “S” Line consists of a two-mile modern streetcar line constructed in an abandoned railroad corridor that was purchased by UTA, between 2100 South and I-80.
The plan includes proposed zoning, land use, building design and open space requirements for future developments adjacent to the corridor, between State Street and 500 East.
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Inmate charged with sending threatening...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 68
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15
- Lawmakers hear support for Medicaid... 15