Courtesy of the Kentlands Initiative
SOUTH SALT LAKE — The city's planning division is seeking public input on a master plan for the streetcar line, which is nearly completed.
The planning staff has scheduled a public open house for the East Streetcar Master Plan for Monday, Feb. 4, from 6-7 p.m. at Kimball Distributing, 2233 S. 300 East.
The “S” Line consists of a two-mile modern streetcar line constructed in an abandoned railroad corridor that was purchased by UTA, between 2100 South and I-80.
The plan includes proposed zoning, land use, building design and open space requirements for future developments adjacent to the corridor, between State Street and 500 East.
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while lunging...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- Deputies fish out 4 cars from Pineview Reservoir
- Chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia sufferers...
- 'They killed my son because he's black,'...
- 2 girls abducted in Bountiful escape in...
- Utah State Prison inmate dies following fight
- 'People don't talk about it,' recovering...
- 'They killed my son because he's... 76
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 57
- Utah makes final plea for Supreme Court... 53
- Taylorsville teacher injured after her... 47
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while... 41
- Do guns belong in the hands of... 39
- Grand America to pay $2M fine for... 24
- Vail Resorts buys Park City Mountain... 16