TAYLORSVILLE — City leaders have announced the creation of a 95-acre business park along Bangerter Highway between 6200 South and 3200 West.
The Bennion Point Business Park will be zoned for business, research and development, filling a void in the central and western areas of Salt Lake County for light industrial and office space, city officials said.
The site is projected to accommodate roughly 700,000 square feet of commercial buildings and 1,000 employees at buildout.
Interested developers can contact Wayne Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-955-2024.
- The best Christian workplaces in 2015
- Dave Ramsey says: Face the future with a...
- Construction of The Road Home's community...
- How much more does the CEO make? You may find...
- Apple slump deepens on iPhone, China concerns
- Michelle Singletary: Reading is fundamental...
- Photos: Outdoor Retailer products demonstrated
- There's a bipartisan new approach to curbing...
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 18
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 18
- Who wins and loses under Obama's... 13
- Higher wages a surprising success for... 11
- Contractor fined for employing children... 4
- There's a bipartisan new approach to... 4
- Which Utah city is ranked highest for... 2
- US manufacturing growth slows in July 1