TAYLORSVILLE — City leaders have announced the creation of a 95-acre business park along Bangerter Highway between 6200 South and 3200 West.
The Bennion Point Business Park will be zoned for business, research and development, filling a void in the central and western areas of Salt Lake County for light industrial and office space, city officials said.
The site is projected to accommodate roughly 700,000 square feet of commercial buildings and 1,000 employees at buildout.
Interested developers can contact Wayne Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-955-2024.
- Lawsuit accuses state of illegally pursuing...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Chinatown Supermarket opens in South Salt Lake
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- Consumer index climbs to record level in Utah
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Balancing act: First 'real' job teaches...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 5