TAYLORSVILLE — City leaders have announced the creation of a 95-acre business park along Bangerter Highway between 6200 South and 3200 West.
The Bennion Point Business Park will be zoned for business, research and development, filling a void in the central and western areas of Salt Lake County for light industrial and office space, city officials said.
The site is projected to accommodate roughly 700,000 square feet of commercial buildings and 1,000 employees at buildout.
Interested developers can contact Wayne Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-955-2024.
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low
- Target data breach: Credit monitoring will...
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going digital a...
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see their...
- Doug Robinson: Gail Miller — Carrying...
- Bitcoin controversy marks Newsweek's comeback
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 14
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 13
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 11
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- Carry-on crackdown: United Airlines... 3
- House backs bill to block EPA rule... 3
- Salt Lake Bees' stadium renamed Smith's... 3
- In populist appeal, Obama spotlights... 1