TAYLORSVILLE — City leaders have announced the creation of a 95-acre business park along Bangerter Highway between 6200 South and 3200 West.
The Bennion Point Business Park will be zoned for business, research and development, filling a void in the central and western areas of Salt Lake County for light industrial and office space, city officials said.
The site is projected to accommodate roughly 700,000 square feet of commercial buildings and 1,000 employees at buildout.
Interested developers can contact Wayne Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-955-2024.
- Retiring overseas is more than a matter of money
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a large...
- Women innovators leading by example
- Money doesn't necessarily equate to job...
- High-tech sensors help kids keep eye on aging...
- Historic Salt Lake building now home to...
- Small Utah town violated law by asking about...
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 23
- More Americans spending at least half... 16
- Proposed trade legislation could boost... 6
- Women innovators leading by example 6
- Money doesn't necessarily equate to job... 5
- US factory activity improves in April,... 3
- Energy-producing states blast Obama... 2
- Rural hospitals struggle to stay open,... 1