TAYLORSVILLE — City leaders have announced the creation of a 95-acre business park along Bangerter Highway between 6200 South and 3200 West.
The Bennion Point Business Park will be zoned for business, research and development, filling a void in the central and western areas of Salt Lake County for light industrial and office space, city officials said.
The site is projected to accommodate roughly 700,000 square feet of commercial buildings and 1,000 employees at buildout.
Interested developers can contact Wayne Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-955-2024.
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- Intermountain Healthcare offering benefits to...
- Start thinking about retirement while in your...
- Obama declares health care law is working,...
- Amazon's latest idea may make online shopping...
- Collecting online sales tax puts Utah...
- About Utah: A cheesy way to save the farm
- Dave Ramsey says: An emergency fund...
- Obama declares health care law is... 15
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 12
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Amazon's latest idea may make online... 6
- About Utah: A cheesy way to save the farm 4
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 3
- Record crowds over weekend, but... 2
- Collecting online sales tax puts Utah... 2