TAYLORSVILLE — City leaders have announced the creation of a 95-acre business park along Bangerter Highway between 6200 South and 3200 West.
The Bennion Point Business Park will be zoned for business, research and development, filling a void in the central and western areas of Salt Lake County for light industrial and office space, city officials said.
The site is projected to accommodate roughly 700,000 square feet of commercial buildings and 1,000 employees at buildout.
Interested developers can contact Wayne Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-955-2024.
- Low gas prices are great, but could be...
- Should toy marketing be gender neutral?
- What are people gifting this year? Data from...
- Selling gold, precious metals part of...
- Dave Ramsey says: Make the most of a...
- Wal-Mart tests gift card exchange
- Sony broadly releases 'The Interview' in...
- Bad Santa? 5 tips to tackle your holiday gift...
- BBC exposes inhumane working conditions... 6
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5
- Survey finds fewer women working now... 5
- About Utah: They're best in the world 3
- Low gas prices are great, but could be... 3
- California puzzles over safety of... 1
- US home sales dropped sharply in November 1
- US consumer spending up solid 0.6 pct.... 1