TAYLORSVILLE — City leaders have announced the creation of a 95-acre business park along Bangerter Highway between 6200 South and 3200 West.
The Bennion Point Business Park will be zoned for business, research and development, filling a void in the central and western areas of Salt Lake County for light industrial and office space, city officials said.
The site is projected to accommodate roughly 700,000 square feet of commercial buildings and 1,000 employees at buildout.
Interested developers can contact Wayne Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-955-2024.
- An ex-Marine is fighting for her right to...
- Mountain Point Medical Center opens in Lehi
- Why the presidential candidate who won't win...
- The key ingredient to a more fulfilling life
- 1 number you should check each year to avoid...
- Hispanic chamber convention touts women...
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after...
- Index funds: A low cost way to solid...
- An ex-Marine is fighting for her right... 33
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 17
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 15
- More jobs are available, but new grads... 5
- Media CEOs are the highest-paid... 3
- Why the presidential candidate who... 3
- Chobani founder and CEO Hamdi Ulukaya... 1
- Balancing act: Does parenting bring... 1