Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SNOWBIRD — Snowcat operators on Tuesday competed on an obstacle course in the Phat Cat Challenge on the Whodunnit ski run at Snowbird.
The Phat Cat Challenge was created to enhance driver skills, promote professionalism and give recognition to the most talented grooming operators in the country. Operators were judged in four disciplines: Straight Pass, Slalom Run, Blade to Grade and Pre-Op Check.
The winner received a $1,000 prize.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Lee praises Trump's potential Supreme Court...
- Richard Norby released from hospital, returns...
- Man charged with assaulting former boss...
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Skyline senior rides motorcycle through...
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees
- Cache Valley man who claimed top secret...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 112
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 25
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Provo forum to explore roles of family,... 14
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 11
- Medical marijuana debate focuses on... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9