Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SNOWBIRD — Snowcat operators on Tuesday competed on an obstacle course in the Phat Cat Challenge on the Whodunnit ski run at Snowbird.
The Phat Cat Challenge was created to enhance driver skills, promote professionalism and give recognition to the most talented grooming operators in the country. Operators were judged in four disciplines: Straight Pass, Slalom Run, Blade to Grade and Pre-Op Check.
The winner received a $1,000 prize.
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Race heating up as congressional Democrats...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 40
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- Scalia's death leaves major void in... 29
- IRS raids properties with possible... 21
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11