Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SNOWBIRD — Snowcat operators on Tuesday competed on an obstacle course in the Phat Cat Challenge on the Whodunnit ski run at Snowbird.
The Phat Cat Challenge was created to enhance driver skills, promote professionalism and give recognition to the most talented grooming operators in the country. Operators were judged in four disciplines: Straight Pass, Slalom Run, Blade to Grade and Pre-Op Check.
The winner received a $1,000 prize.
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- Family seeks change as poisoned tea...
- Odyssey Elementary opens doors for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 58
- Utah argues for more time to file... 35
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 32
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- Government regulation has become like... 24
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic... 23
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22