Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SNOWBIRD — Snowcat operators on Tuesday competed on an obstacle course in the Phat Cat Challenge on the Whodunnit ski run at Snowbird.
The Phat Cat Challenge was created to enhance driver skills, promote professionalism and give recognition to the most talented grooming operators in the country. Operators were judged in four disciplines: Straight Pass, Slalom Run, Blade to Grade and Pre-Op Check.
The winner received a $1,000 prize.
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- Police say unlicensed massage therapist...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 49
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 44
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 33
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 17
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15
- Bishop, Chaffetz say EPA knew spill... 15
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 15