Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SNOWBIRD — Snowcat operators on Tuesday competed on an obstacle course in the Phat Cat Challenge on the Whodunnit ski run at Snowbird.
The Phat Cat Challenge was created to enhance driver skills, promote professionalism and give recognition to the most talented grooming operators in the country. Operators were judged in four disciplines: Straight Pass, Slalom Run, Blade to Grade and Pre-Op Check.
The winner received a $1,000 prize.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 17
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7