Utah Jazz basketball: Jazz outscore Cleveland in 3rd quarter, beat Cavs 109-98 (+video)
The Utah Jazz stood neck and neck with Cleveland at halftime, but the club put together a big second half to win 109-98 Saturday at EnergySolutions Arena.
A few minutes into the third quarter, Utah went on an 11-2 run that helped it pull away from the Cavaliers. The Jazz won the quarter, 30-21.
Randy Foye led the Jazz with 20 points and three assists. He was closely followed by Derrick Favors with 19 points and eight rebounds.
In C.J. Miles' return to Utah, the former Jazzman scored 12 points on 4-of-11 shooting.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Rudy Gobert made Suns pay for fouling strategy
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the road...
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to Pacific,...
- Mike Sorensen: Manning's storybook ending...
- Oregon overpowers Utes for 76-66 victory
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 102
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 83
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 63
- 5-star LDS linebacker prospect Mique... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Brad Rock: Recruiting day puts Utes in... 29
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 23
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22