Utah Jazz basketball: Jazz outscore Cleveland in 3rd quarter, beat Cavs 109-98 (+video)
The Utah Jazz stood neck and neck with Cleveland at halftime, but the club put together a big second half to win 109-98 Saturday at EnergySolutions Arena.
A few minutes into the third quarter, Utah went on an 11-2 run that helped it pull away from the Cavaliers. The Jazz won the quarter, 30-21.
Randy Foye led the Jazz with 20 points and three assists. He was closely followed by Derrick Favors with 19 points and eight rebounds.
In C.J. Miles' return to Utah, the former Jazzman scored 12 points on 4-of-11 shooting.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- BYU football: Alani Fua may be next Cougar...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 177
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 36
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 30
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 27