Utah Jazz basketball: Jazz outscore Cleveland in 3rd quarter, beat Cavs 109-98 (+video)
The Utah Jazz stood neck and neck with Cleveland at halftime, but the club put together a big second half to win 109-98 Saturday at EnergySolutions Arena.
A few minutes into the third quarter, Utah went on an 11-2 run that helped it pull away from the Cavaliers. The Jazz won the quarter, 30-21.
Randy Foye led the Jazz with 20 points and three assists. He was closely followed by Derrick Favors with 19 points and eight rebounds.
In C.J. Miles' return to Utah, the former Jazzman scored 12 points on 4-of-11 shooting.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle Whittingham...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- BYU's worldwide fan base highlighted in...
- Brad Rock: Jazz dreaming of a Blazing future
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 103
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 75
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 64
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 45
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27