Utah Jazz basketball: Jazz outscore Cleveland in 3rd quarter, beat Cavs 109-98 (+video)
The Utah Jazz stood neck and neck with Cleveland at halftime, but the club put together a big second half to win 109-98 Saturday at EnergySolutions Arena.
A few minutes into the third quarter, Utah went on an 11-2 run that helped it pull away from the Cavaliers. The Jazz won the quarter, 30-21.
Randy Foye led the Jazz with 20 points and three assists. He was closely followed by Derrick Favors with 19 points and eight rebounds.
In C.J. Miles' return to Utah, the former Jazzman scored 12 points on 4-of-11 shooting.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig out of...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 51
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48