Utah Jazz basketball: Jazz outscore Cleveland in 3rd quarter, beat Cavs 109-98 (+video)
The Utah Jazz stood neck and neck with Cleveland at halftime, but the club put together a big second half to win 109-98 Saturday at EnergySolutions Arena.
A few minutes into the third quarter, Utah went on an 11-2 run that helped it pull away from the Cavaliers. The Jazz won the quarter, 30-21.
Randy Foye led the Jazz with 20 points and three assists. He was closely followed by Derrick Favors with 19 points and eight rebounds.
In C.J. Miles' return to Utah, the former Jazzman scored 12 points on 4-of-11 shooting.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's progress...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- High school football: State tournament pairings
- Middle Tennessee excited about home game...
- Ranking the starting centers in the NBA from...
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 60
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 51
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 35
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32