SALT LAKE CITY — Utah coach Larry Krystkowiak confirmed that junior Aaron Dotson had a “procedure” on his surgically repaired left knee Friday and will be sidelined for at least one month.
“Aaron is going to be out of commission for a while,” said Krystkowiak, who added that the knee just hasn’t responded as well as was hoped.
Dotson, a transfer from LSU, originally injured the knee during his senior year of high school. The 6-foot-4 guard from Seattle appeared in 10 games for Utah, starting five and averaging 17.3 minutes per outing. He averaged 2.7 points and 1.3 rebounds per contest.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34