SALT LAKE CITY — Utah coach Larry Krystkowiak confirmed that junior Aaron Dotson had a “procedure” on his surgically repaired left knee Friday and will be sidelined for at least one month.
“Aaron is going to be out of commission for a while,” said Krystkowiak, who added that the knee just hasn’t responded as well as was hoped.
Dotson, a transfer from LSU, originally injured the knee during his senior year of high school. The 6-foot-4 guard from Seattle appeared in 10 games for Utah, starting five and averaging 17.3 minutes per outing. He averaged 2.7 points and 1.3 rebounds per contest.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34