SALT LAKE CITY — Utah coach Larry Krystkowiak confirmed that junior Aaron Dotson had a “procedure” on his surgically repaired left knee Friday and will be sidelined for at least one month.
“Aaron is going to be out of commission for a while,” said Krystkowiak, who added that the knee just hasn’t responded as well as was hoped.
Dotson, a transfer from LSU, originally injured the knee during his senior year of high school. The 6-foot-4 guard from Seattle appeared in 10 games for Utah, starting five and averaging 17.3 minutes per outing. He averaged 2.7 points and 1.3 rebounds per contest.
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Jazz rookie Dante Exum looks like a kid but...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 116
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 51
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 48
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45