SALT LAKE CITY — Utah coach Larry Krystkowiak confirmed that junior Aaron Dotson had a “procedure” on his surgically repaired left knee Friday and will be sidelined for at least one month.
“Aaron is going to be out of commission for a while,” said Krystkowiak, who added that the knee just hasn’t responded as well as was hoped.
Dotson, a transfer from LSU, originally injured the knee during his senior year of high school. The 6-foot-4 guard from Seattle appeared in 10 games for Utah, starting five and averaging 17.3 minutes per outing. He averaged 2.7 points and 1.3 rebounds per contest.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- High school wrestling: Perennial powers...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 37
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 30
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 24