Tom Smart, Deseret News
SANDY — The 2013 Utah International Auto Expo is taking place this weekend at the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy.
The expo runs until 10 p.m. Friday, from 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Saturday, and from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Sunday and Monday.
What You May Have Missed
In U.S. & World
- Which U.S. cities are the best for upward...
- With Boston out, another Salt Lake Olympics...
- Which Utah city is ranked highest for upward...
- Fed is likely to delay 1st rate hike in 9...
- From rents to haircuts, Americans start to...
- Consumer index declines 6.5 points in July...
- Snowbird co-founder Dick Bass dies at 85
- Vail set to make combining of 2 Utah ski...
- A more family-friendly minimum wage 26
- With Boston out, another Salt Lake... 14
- Hillary Clinton offers energy plans,... 10
- Court orders EPA to relax air-pollution... 4
- Clinton says nation's companies need to... 3
- Fed is likely to delay 1st rate hike in... 3
- The art of complaining about a product 2
- Consumer index declines 6.5 points in... 1