Tom Smart, Deseret News
SANDY — The 2013 Utah International Auto Expo is taking place this weekend at the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy.
The expo runs until 10 p.m. Friday, from 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Saturday, and from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Sunday and Monday.
What You May Have Missed
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- 5 reasons your most talented employees will...
- Fed sees strengthening economy but stays...
- Markets brace for Big Oil profit plunge
- US economy slows to 2.6 percent growth in...
- Consumers fuel steady US economy as rest of...
- Balloon crew surpasses distance record in...
- Business community supports tax... 22
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80... 16
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud,... 10
- McDonald's CEO steps down as sales decline 7
- After setting iPhone record, what does... 5
- US economy slows to 2.6 percent growth... 4
- US consumer confidence jumps to 7... 3
- 5 reasons your most talented employees... 3