Tom Smart, Deseret News
SANDY — The 2013 Utah International Auto Expo is taking place this weekend at the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy.
The expo runs until 10 p.m. Friday, from 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Saturday, and from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Sunday and Monday.
What You May Have Missed
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this weekend
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem could mean...
- Ride-sharing business launches despite...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we thought
- Utah wind power poised to increase
- Balancing act: French ban on after-hours...
- Sierra Club labels Utah oil shale, tar sands...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 46
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 27
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Budget office: Raising federal minimum... 12
- Balancing act: French ban on... 10
- March another record-setting month for... 5
- Striking a balance: Moab's future... 4
- U.S. 'tax freedom day' is 3 days later... 4