Tom Smart, Deseret News
SANDY — The 2013 Utah International Auto Expo is taking place this weekend at the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy.
The expo runs until 10 p.m. Friday, from 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Saturday, and from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Sunday and Monday.
What You May Have Missed
- System failure to blame for delayed Saturday...
- Weber State center helping to improve auto...
- Healthy jobs report a good sign for future...
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage...
- 3,000 Workforce Services clients may be...
- Cedar Hills to require business licenses for...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 10
- System failure to blame for delayed... 8
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Cedar Hills to require business... 5
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view... 4
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for... 2
- United Kingdom government predicting... 1