Tom Smart, Deseret News
SANDY — The 2013 Utah International Auto Expo is taking place this weekend at the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy.
The expo runs until 10 p.m. Friday, from 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Saturday, and from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Sunday and Monday.
What You May Have Missed
- Why do only half of Americans invest in stocks?
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters Utah's...
- Did you file your taxes jointly or...
- April 15 may be Tax Day, but Tax Freedom Day...
- Happiness research inspired one business...
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could more than...
- U. appoints former state budget director to...
- RC Willey opens new store at University Place...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 26
- Fight for $15 protests expand for... 20
- Minority of taxpayers pay majority of... 20
- EnergySolutions shouldn't store uranium... 8
- Gas prices in Utah climb 15 cents above... 5
- Contact lens makers sue Utah over... 4
- Did you file your taxes jointly or... 4