If you're scouring the Internet for a unique Valentine's Day date, look no further than Repertory Dance Theatre's fund-raiser and choreographer competition, "Charette," on Feb. 9 at 7:30 p.m. at the Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center, 138 W. Broadway.
"Charette" features a night of refreshments, bidding and choreography produced in record time. At the beginning of the evening, Repertory Dance Theatre professional dancers and gifted community dancers are then divided among choreographers and sent to one of five studios to create their work to live music.
During this time, audience members will eat, drink and wander between the party and the studios where the dances are being created. After one hour, everyone returns to the theater to watch the competition.
Tickets are $35 for individuals, $60 for couples and $75 for VIP. Tickets purchased the day of the show will cost an additional $5.
For more information, call 801-355-2787 or visit www.arttix.org.
- 'The Voice' returns Monday with Pharrell,...
- Photos: Fall colors over Guardsman Pass
- Photos: Elton John brings 'All The Hits' to Utah
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- Actress detained by police refuses to apologize
- The latest ‘Godzilla’ reboot...
- ‘Big Bang Theory,’...
- Summer movie season wasn't so bad for 'the...
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video... 4
- Millennials read more books than their... 3
- The complicated relationship between... 3
- Two big reasons to buy comic books for... 2
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream... 2
- Actress detained by police refuses to... 1
- Erin Stewart: How to survive your... 1