AMERICAN FORK — The Utah County Health Department offers free classes on how to properly install and use a child's car seat.
The next class will be held Jan. 30 at 5:30 p.m. at the UCHD American Fork Office, 599 S. 500 East.
For a list of other upcoming classes, see www.utahcountyhealth.org/calendar. For more information, call 801-851-7035.
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8