AMERICAN FORK — The Utah County Health Department offers free classes on how to properly install and use a child's car seat.
The next class will be held Jan. 30 at 5:30 p.m. at the UCHD American Fork Office, 599 S. 500 East.
For a list of other upcoming classes, see www.utahcountyhealth.org/calendar. For more information, call 801-851-7035.
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Eagle Mountain residents told not to use city...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 82
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 38
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 31
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Granite School District reaches... 20
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Man accused in BYU gropings ordered to... 7