AMERICAN FORK — The Utah County Health Department offers free classes on how to properly install and use a child's car seat.
The next class will be held Jan. 30 at 5:30 p.m. at the UCHD American Fork Office, 599 S. 500 East.
For a list of other upcoming classes, see www.utahcountyhealth.org/calendar. For more information, call 801-851-7035.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Outbreak of illness linked to Weber County...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 49
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 35
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 28
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA... 23