Utah Utes basketball: Utes trailing Washington State at the half, 34-26
Before this game, Utah coach Larry Krystkowiak vowed to try simplifying the offense.
The Utah Utes have committed nine first-half turnovers, giving up 16 points against Washington State, and trail the Cougars 34-26 at halftime.
Utah is shooting 45.5 percent from the field and outrebounded Washington State 15-10 in the opening period.
Coming off the bench, Brandon Taylor is leading the Utes in scoring with 10 points.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20