SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee is seeking public comment on Jeffrey C. Wilcox, who was recently appointed as a judge to the 5th District Court.
Those who desire to comment can contact Mike Christensen at the Office of Legislative Research and General Counsel, Utah State Capitol Campus, House Building, Suite W210, P.O. Box 145210, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5210, by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 21. All statements should include the respondent’s name, telephone number and mailing address.
The committee will hold a public hearing regarding Wilcox’s nomination on Jan. 24. It will issue a recommendation to the full senate prior to a final confirmation vote.
The 5th Judicial District covers Beaver, Iron and Washington counties.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Millions being spent gambling at 2 bingo...
- Tooele praised for 'incredible' support in...
- 2 charged in attack on gay men; prosecutor...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10