SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee is seeking public comment on Jeffrey C. Wilcox, who was recently appointed as a judge to the 5th District Court.
Those who desire to comment can contact Mike Christensen at the Office of Legislative Research and General Counsel, Utah State Capitol Campus, House Building, Suite W210, P.O. Box 145210, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5210, by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 21. All statements should include the respondent’s name, telephone number and mailing address.
The committee will hold a public hearing regarding Wilcox’s nomination on Jan. 24. It will issue a recommendation to the full senate prior to a final confirmation vote.
The 5th Judicial District covers Beaver, Iron and Washington counties.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Study: Fathers as likely as mothers to kill...
- Dinosaur discoveries in Utah's 'amazing...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 98
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 14
- Southern Utah left wanting for water 11