SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee is seeking public comment on Jeffrey C. Wilcox, who was recently appointed as a judge to the 5th District Court.
Those who desire to comment can contact Mike Christensen at the Office of Legislative Research and General Counsel, Utah State Capitol Campus, House Building, Suite W210, P.O. Box 145210, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5210, by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 21. All statements should include the respondent’s name, telephone number and mailing address.
The committee will hold a public hearing regarding Wilcox’s nomination on Jan. 24. It will issue a recommendation to the full senate prior to a final confirmation vote.
The 5th Judicial District covers Beaver, Iron and Washington counties.
- Boulder slams into Rockville home, killing two
- Charges filed against 'fixer' in ongoing...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Orangeville couple killed in head-on crash
- Bodies of couple killed in rock slide recovered
- Ex-nurse accused of sexually abusing,...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Former West Valley City women's clinic owner...
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 67
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 38
- Do Utah high school students need four... 32
- Charges filed against 'fixer' in... 25
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in... 20
- Young adults are faced with risky... 18
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- Nurse threatened to kill patient after... 9