SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee is seeking public comment on Jeffrey C. Wilcox, who was recently appointed as a judge to the 5th District Court.
Those who desire to comment can contact Mike Christensen at the Office of Legislative Research and General Counsel, Utah State Capitol Campus, House Building, Suite W210, P.O. Box 145210, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5210, by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 21. All statements should include the respondent’s name, telephone number and mailing address.
The committee will hold a public hearing regarding Wilcox’s nomination on Jan. 24. It will issue a recommendation to the full senate prior to a final confirmation vote.
The 5th Judicial District covers Beaver, Iron and Washington counties.
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- A firsthand perspective: Reflecting on the...
- Members recall Sister Monson's quiet devotion
- Psychologist calls doctor accused of killing...
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at least...
- Utah facing $1.2 billion-dollar water...
- LDS missionary from Sweden suffers aneurysm,...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 62
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at... 45
- Police say driver who hit 3 children... 27
- Angry Orrin Hatch: IRS guilty of... 19
- Utah GOP convention agenda includes... 19
- Attorney General John Swallow says he's... 16
- Mormon missionary age announcement... 14
- Angelina Jolie announcement leads to... 12