SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee is seeking public comment on Jeffrey C. Wilcox, who was recently appointed as a judge to the 5th District Court.
Those who desire to comment can contact Mike Christensen at the Office of Legislative Research and General Counsel, Utah State Capitol Campus, House Building, Suite W210, P.O. Box 145210, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5210, by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 21. All statements should include the respondent’s name, telephone number and mailing address.
The committee will hold a public hearing regarding Wilcox’s nomination on Jan. 24. It will issue a recommendation to the full senate prior to a final confirmation vote.
The 5th Judicial District covers Beaver, Iron and Washington counties.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 37
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 26