Layton men arrested in connection with multiple burglaries
LAYTON — Two Layton men were arrested Monday in connection with multiple thefts across the city.
Christopher Wright, 27, was booked into the Davis County Jail on suspicion of multiple burglary and theft, failure to register as a sex offender, and multiple instances of criminal trespassing.
Christopher Reynolds, 29, was booked into jail for investigation of vehicle burglary, theft, possession of stolen property and criminal trespassing.
The two men were stopped by police Monday as they were walking near Main Street and Hillfield Road about 4 a.m. A search of their belongings revealed items from a vehicle burglary.
Police said Wright also was connected to the investigations of other residential, business and vehicle burglaries.
A search of the men's Layton residences turned up stolen property from many of the suspected burglaries. Police are working to identify the victims and return the stolen property.
- Students dress in Sunday best to honor young...
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere
- 'It can happen to anyone': Utah universities...
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- 20-year-old woman killed after car veers off...
- Legend of Vernal bank built by bricks sent...
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 65
- Executive action brings 'temporary... 50
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 47
- Groups petition for gun bans from... 30
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental... 24
- 'It can happen to anyone': Utah... 19
- LDS Church releases renderings of final... 18
- Teen in Springville family found dead... 18