Layton men arrested in connection with multiple burglaries
LAYTON — Two Layton men were arrested Monday in connection with multiple thefts across the city.
Christopher Wright, 27, was booked into the Davis County Jail on suspicion of multiple burglary and theft, failure to register as a sex offender, and multiple instances of criminal trespassing.
Christopher Reynolds, 29, was booked into jail for investigation of vehicle burglary, theft, possession of stolen property and criminal trespassing.
The two men were stopped by police Monday as they were walking near Main Street and Hillfield Road about 4 a.m. A search of their belongings revealed items from a vehicle burglary.
Police said Wright also was connected to the investigations of other residential, business and vehicle burglaries.
A search of the men's Layton residences turned up stolen property from many of the suspected burglaries. Police are working to identify the victims and return the stolen property.
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex parents...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support to...
- 3 'scary' medical problems for kids
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 124
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 97
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex... 69
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 45
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 34
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million... 19
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19