Layton men arrested in connection with multiple burglaries
LAYTON — Two Layton men were arrested Monday in connection with multiple thefts across the city.
Christopher Wright, 27, was booked into the Davis County Jail on suspicion of multiple burglary and theft, failure to register as a sex offender, and multiple instances of criminal trespassing.
Christopher Reynolds, 29, was booked into jail for investigation of vehicle burglary, theft, possession of stolen property and criminal trespassing.
The two men were stopped by police Monday as they were walking near Main Street and Hillfield Road about 4 a.m. A search of their belongings revealed items from a vehicle burglary.
Police said Wright also was connected to the investigations of other residential, business and vehicle burglaries.
A search of the men's Layton residences turned up stolen property from many of the suspected burglaries. Police are working to identify the victims and return the stolen property.
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- The truth about addiction
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Sandy officer shoots, critically injures man...
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's running...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 23
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19