LAYTON — Two Layton men were arrested Monday in connection with multiple thefts across the city.
Christopher Wright, 27, was booked into the Davis County Jail on suspicion of multiple burglary and theft, failure to register as a sex offender, and multiple instances of criminal trespassing.
Christopher Reynolds, 29, was booked into jail for investigation of vehicle burglary, theft, possession of stolen property and criminal trespassing.
The two men were stopped by police Monday as they were walking near Main Street and Hillfield Road about 4 a.m. A search of their belongings revealed items from a vehicle burglary.
Police said Wright also was connected to the investigations of other residential, business and vehicle burglaries.
A search of the men's Layton residences turned up stolen property from many of the suspected burglaries. Police are working to identify the victims and return the stolen property.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Study: Fathers as likely as mothers to kill...
- Dinosaur discoveries in Utah's 'amazing...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 98
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 12