Layton men arrested in connection with multiple burglaries
LAYTON — Two Layton men were arrested Monday in connection with multiple thefts across the city.
Christopher Wright, 27, was booked into the Davis County Jail on suspicion of multiple burglary and theft, failure to register as a sex offender, and multiple instances of criminal trespassing.
Christopher Reynolds, 29, was booked into jail for investigation of vehicle burglary, theft, possession of stolen property and criminal trespassing.
The two men were stopped by police Monday as they were walking near Main Street and Hillfield Road about 4 a.m. A search of their belongings revealed items from a vehicle burglary.
Police said Wright also was connected to the investigations of other residential, business and vehicle burglaries.
A search of the men's Layton residences turned up stolen property from many of the suspected burglaries. Police are working to identify the victims and return the stolen property.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Pleasant View fire contained Saturday;...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 16
- Two Utah schools under federal... 13