SALT LAKE CITY — A constable delivering an eviction notice was greeted with pepper spray over the weekend.
Salt Lake police said the constable was attempting to serve the notice at 227 W. 400 North about 5:30 p.m. Friday when he was given a dose of pepper spray from the woman inside.
Officers were called and the woman initially refused to open the door. She eventually surrendered without further incident. Nikole Bain, 35, was arrested for investigation of assault on a police officer, obstruction of justice and resisting arrest.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Study: Fathers as likely as mothers to kill...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 98
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 14
- Southern Utah left wanting for water 11