Constable pepper-sprayed while delivering eviction notice
SALT LAKE CITY — A constable delivering an eviction notice was greeted with pepper spray over the weekend.
Salt Lake police said the constable was attempting to serve the notice at 227 W. 400 North about 5:30 p.m. Friday when he was given a dose of pepper spray from the woman inside.
Officers were called and the woman initially refused to open the door. She eventually surrendered without further incident. Nikole Bain, 35, was arrested for investigation of assault on a police officer, obstruction of justice and resisting arrest.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15