Utah Jazz pumped to test themselves against LeBron & Co. (+video)
"Chris Bosh is like a wing trapped in a big man's body. He's always been one I hated to guard throughout my whole career. He can shoot it. He can drive by you, left or right. He's a talented offensive player, but if I had anybody that I feel comfortable guarding him, it'd be Paul. Paul used to that type of challenge."
Is that so, Millsap?
"I can agree with that. He's a power player, pretty strong, one of the fastest guys in this league. He's a tough guard for anybody. It's going to have to be a good team-defensive effort for us tonight."
• Marvin Williams on how he's feeling after missing the past three with right knee inflammation:
"I'm feeling much, much better after the little treatment session I got with Doc a week ago and Coach giving me some time off to kind of let it heal up a little bit. I feel a lot better than I did. I'll be ready to go."
• Williams on defending LeBron James, whom he'll likely be matched against to start the game:
"The biggest thing is, you just can't lose your confidence. LeBron can score whenever he wants to score. As a defender, you just want to try to make it as difficult on him as you can. There's not really one guy who can stop him from scoring. It's a total team effort, for sure."
• Hayward was asked if it's easy to get caught up watching in awe at some of the plays LeBron and Wade make:
"There are plays that people make in this game that, we're all basketball fans, and they're pretty amazing — from LeBron, guys from other teams. Guys on our team make pretty amazing plays, too. We respect them. We respect their games, but we're not going to relax at all because of that."
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball tournament...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Kansas City Royals turn to former BYU pitcher...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 87
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 77
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 58
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 57
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- High school football: State tournament... 45
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 42