Utah Jazz pumped to test themselves against LeBron & Co. (+video)
"Chris Bosh is like a wing trapped in a big man's body. He's always been one I hated to guard throughout my whole career. He can shoot it. He can drive by you, left or right. He's a talented offensive player, but if I had anybody that I feel comfortable guarding him, it'd be Paul. Paul used to that type of challenge."
Is that so, Millsap?
"I can agree with that. He's a power player, pretty strong, one of the fastest guys in this league. He's a tough guard for anybody. It's going to have to be a good team-defensive effort for us tonight."
• Marvin Williams on how he's feeling after missing the past three with right knee inflammation:
"I'm feeling much, much better after the little treatment session I got with Doc a week ago and Coach giving me some time off to kind of let it heal up a little bit. I feel a lot better than I did. I'll be ready to go."
• Williams on defending LeBron James, whom he'll likely be matched against to start the game:
"The biggest thing is, you just can't lose your confidence. LeBron can score whenever he wants to score. As a defender, you just want to try to make it as difficult on him as you can. There's not really one guy who can stop him from scoring. It's a total team effort, for sure."
• Hayward was asked if it's easy to get caught up watching in awe at some of the plays LeBron and Wade make:
"There are plays that people make in this game that, we're all basketball fans, and they're pretty amazing — from LeBron, guys from other teams. Guys on our team make pretty amazing plays, too. We respect them. We respect their games, but we're not going to relax at all because of that."
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- IOC leaders stop short of complete ban on...
- Aussies won't move to Rio village yet; power,...
- Ken Griffey Jr. and Mike Piazza inducted into...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 103
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 81
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 17
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 17
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 7