Miami Heat: LeBron, D-Wade compliment 'amazing' Jazz fans, look forward to physical game
• Did he find a good spot for breakfast then?
"Yeah, I did, honestly. Right across the street from our hotel was a really good place."
• Bosh laughed when asked if he's a wing trapped in a big man's body as Jefferson humorously suggested:
"No, I don't think so. I just like to take advantage of what I can do well. I like to go inside and out. If I have opportunities in the post, I want to play in the post. With LeBron and Dwyane attacking the rims, I know that a lot of my looks come from the perimeter. I just have to make sure I'm consistent with those shots, make sure I'm aggressive and make plays when it's time to make plays."
• James on the Jazz: "They're a good team. They're big bodies. Millsap and Jefferson and (Derrick) Favors and (Enes) Kanter. I think Gordon Hayward is a really good player as well and those guys play together. One thing about this team is they're going to play hard and they're going to play together each and every night so we have to be ready."
• James on what the Heat did to contain Jefferson (six points, 2-for-8 shooting) in Miami's 105-89 win at American Airlines Arena on Dec. 22:
"We just played defense at a high level, helped one another. Big Al's a big-time player and we just tried to limit his easy touches, his easy catches, and then just rely on defensive presses."
• James on Heat's strategy vs. Jazz tonight:
"You've got to limit their easy touches, limit their easy points in the paint. They're a team who loves to play in the paint, especially with the bigs that they have and the attack smalls that they have."
He continued that they have to "contest jumpers" and then added, "You want to control the paint first.
• James on the Jazz's future with guys like Favors, Hayward and Kanter:
"This league is about continuing to improve each and every year. They have improved since they've been in the league, and if they can continue to do it, they'll have a good team. They have a good future."
• James, an Ohio native, on the frigid weather conditions in Utah:
"I've seen snow before. I've seen cold weather. It's cold out here. I'm not going to say it's not cold, but it's not like I haven't seen it before."
- Hayward looking like Captain America early in...
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon features BYU,...
- Ansah, Wagner or Weddle: Which local had the...
- What you may have missed: UConn fan's pleas...
- BYU's defense, among nation's leaders in...
- Gary Crowton resigns as SUU offensive...
- ESPN's Brett McMurphy: 'I actually should...
- Home hasn't been so sweet in Pac-12 play
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5... 56
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 44
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 38
- ESPN's College GameDay is coming to... 34
- After win, BYU looking to improve, get... 26
- BYU overcomes mistakes, downs UConn,... 23
- Dick Harmon: Mangum uses chunk yardage... 22
- Morning links: Kyle Whittingham 'doing... 20