Utah Jazz have no complaints about going from toughest stretch to playing Miami Heat
And those other three? Even though Miami's struggled of late, the Heat displayed their explosive breadth as Wade, James and Bosh each preceded Chalmers in leading the team in scoring in the three previous games.
"We already played them," Foye said. "We know what they're going to do, their go-to guys, their guys that shoot the ball."
"They're the world champion team coming back from last year," Corbin added. "These guys know who they are."
Meanwhile, the Jazz are still trying to completely figure out who they are, although fighting back from surrendering a 15-point lead Friday and then falling behind by 15 before rallying and surviving Saturday certainly showed gutsy character.
Utah enters this game — only one of two contests over the next nine days — having won five of its past seven to nudge itself just above the .500 mark again.
"At this point of time, it's important to get any win no matter where you at or who you play next," Jefferson said. "It's all about getting wins now, man."
Which is why Friday's letdown in Georgia continued to gnaw at him even in the locker room Saturday night after that nice win in Detroit.
"(Friday) night's still kind of a bitter taste in my mouth," he said. "But there ain't nothing we could do about it, just try to move on and try to get these next games coming up."
Personally, Foye can't wait to play James & Co. at EnergySolutions Arena for the first time.
"If," he said, "you're not excited to play against them on your home court or you say you're not prepared to play against them, then you don't need to be in the NBA."
- Ranking the best fits for the Utah Jazz in...
- Ranking the best free agents in the NBA
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to be...
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents may...
- Class of 2015: Utah high school athletes with...
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for...
- Wasatch Academy basketball coach Geno Morgan...
- Utah football player Dominique Hatfield...
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for... 90
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 66
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why... 56
- Amy Donaldson: Former BYU QB Jake... 52
- Morning links: New BYU commit's late... 31
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A... 28
- Morning links: Damian Lillard, Paul... 28
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents... 27