Utah Jazz have no complaints about going from toughest stretch to playing Miami Heat
And those other three? Even though Miami's struggled of late, the Heat displayed their explosive breadth as Wade, James and Bosh each preceded Chalmers in leading the team in scoring in the three previous games.
"We already played them," Foye said. "We know what they're going to do, their go-to guys, their guys that shoot the ball."
"They're the world champion team coming back from last year," Corbin added. "These guys know who they are."
Meanwhile, the Jazz are still trying to completely figure out who they are, although fighting back from surrendering a 15-point lead Friday and then falling behind by 15 before rallying and surviving Saturday certainly showed gutsy character.
Utah enters this game — only one of two contests over the next nine days — having won five of its past seven to nudge itself just above the .500 mark again.
"At this point of time, it's important to get any win no matter where you at or who you play next," Jefferson said. "It's all about getting wins now, man."
Which is why Friday's letdown in Georgia continued to gnaw at him even in the locker room Saturday night after that nice win in Detroit.
"(Friday) night's still kind of a bitter taste in my mouth," he said. "But there ain't nothing we could do about it, just try to move on and try to get these next games coming up."
Personally, Foye can't wait to play James & Co. at EnergySolutions Arena for the first time.
"If," he said, "you're not excited to play against them on your home court or you say you're not prepared to play against them, then you don't need to be in the NBA."
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Morning links: Bronson Kaufusi could be on...
- Dick Harmon: Sitake is taking advantage of...
- Free agent roundup: Where local prospects are...
- For some Jazz players, their future is up in...
- Utah State football: Offensive lineman Tyshon...
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL draftee
- 41-year-old mom looking to join U.S. team,...
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley... 116
- Big 12 would be better off expanding,... 77
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL... 76
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion probable... 36
- Former BYU quarterback Jake Heaps signs... 35
- Report: Utah's Poeltl, Weber State's... 27
- Dick Harmon: SUU, Kaufusi big winners... 27
- Going the distance: BYU, Big 12 aren't... 27