Utah Jazz have no complaints about going from toughest stretch to playing Miami Heat
And those other three? Even though Miami's struggled of late, the Heat displayed their explosive breadth as Wade, James and Bosh each preceded Chalmers in leading the team in scoring in the three previous games.
"We already played them," Foye said. "We know what they're going to do, their go-to guys, their guys that shoot the ball."
"They're the world champion team coming back from last year," Corbin added. "These guys know who they are."
Meanwhile, the Jazz are still trying to completely figure out who they are, although fighting back from surrendering a 15-point lead Friday and then falling behind by 15 before rallying and surviving Saturday certainly showed gutsy character.
Utah enters this game — only one of two contests over the next nine days — having won five of its past seven to nudge itself just above the .500 mark again.
"At this point of time, it's important to get any win no matter where you at or who you play next," Jefferson said. "It's all about getting wins now, man."
Which is why Friday's letdown in Georgia continued to gnaw at him even in the locker room Saturday night after that nice win in Detroit.
"(Friday) night's still kind of a bitter taste in my mouth," he said. "But there ain't nothing we could do about it, just try to move on and try to get these next games coming up."
Personally, Foye can't wait to play James & Co. at EnergySolutions Arena for the first time.
"If," he said, "you're not excited to play against them on your home court or you say you're not prepared to play against them, then you don't need to be in the NBA."
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes as...
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in spite...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 102
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 16