Utah Utes men's basketball: USC too much for the Runnin' Utes
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
The Trojans struggled offensively at the start of the game, but improved their shooting in the second half behind Byron Wesley, who scored all of his 13 points after halftime.
Also finishing with 13 points was USC forward Dewayne Dedmon, who added 13 rebounds and five blocks.
Utah forward Jarred DuBois had a game-high 18 points.
The 15-point loss is the Runnin' Utes' biggest defeat this season.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 61
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 41
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33