Utah Utes men's basketball: USC too much for the Runnin' Utes
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
The Trojans struggled offensively at the start of the game, but improved their shooting in the second half behind Byron Wesley, who scored all of his 13 points after halftime.
Also finishing with 13 points was USC forward Dewayne Dedmon, who added 13 rebounds and five blocks.
Utah forward Jarred DuBois had a game-high 18 points.
The 15-point loss is the Runnin' Utes' biggest defeat this season.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 33
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 26
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 17
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 14