Utah Utes men's basketball: USC too much for the Runnin' Utes
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
The Trojans struggled offensively at the start of the game, but improved their shooting in the second half behind Byron Wesley, who scored all of his 13 points after halftime.
Also finishing with 13 points was USC forward Dewayne Dedmon, who added 13 rebounds and five blocks.
Utah forward Jarred DuBois had a game-high 18 points.
The 15-point loss is the Runnin' Utes' biggest defeat this season.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's progress...
- High school football: Friday's playoff roundup
- High school football: State tournament pairings
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Utes carry momentum into showdown with the...
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 60
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 51
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 35
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32