Utah Utes men's basketball: USC too much for the Runnin' Utes
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
The Trojans struggled offensively at the start of the game, but improved their shooting in the second half behind Byron Wesley, who scored all of his 13 points after halftime.
Also finishing with 13 points was USC forward Dewayne Dedmon, who added 13 rebounds and five blocks.
Utah forward Jarred DuBois had a game-high 18 points.
The 15-point loss is the Runnin' Utes' biggest defeat this season.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 113
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 31
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 24
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22