Utah Jazz video highlights: Tinsley has a smooth dish, but Jazz fall apart in Atlanta
The Utah Jazz started strong and led Friday's game for three-and-a-half quarters, but former Jazzman Devin Harris produced a strong performance late and the Jazz fell apart down the stretch to Atlanta.
Here are the highlights:
— Jamaal Tinsley, without a doubt, had the assist of the night. He took a missed Atlanta jump shot over the timeline and into the lane, where he scooped a floating ball into a cutting Paul Millsap, who took it to the hole and banked it off the glass for two.
— Randy Foye played very well in this game. He hit 6 of 7 seven 3- point attempts and led the Jazz in scoring.
— Devin Harris has averaged seven points per game for the Hawks this season. He killed the Jazz tonight. He took eight shots and made seven, converting on 4 of his 5 3-point attempts. He also tallied five assists.
— Three Jazz starters scored more than 20 points. The Jazz bench, however, seriously struggled.
— The Jazz allowed the Hawks to go on a 14-3 run over four minutes. During that run, the Jazz turned it over to the Hawks for four easy fast-break layups or dunks.
— This is the second consecutive loss for Utah in Atlanta, following last year's 4OT defeat.
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- 4A boys basketball tournament quarterfinal...
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest for...
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont's...
- Too many turnovers, not enough baskets... 114
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 87
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 80
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 53
- Utah falls to No. 13 in AP poll;... 42
- Dick Harmon: Putting Haws' impending... 37
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 28