Utah Jazz video highlights: Tinsley has a smooth dish, but Jazz fall apart in Atlanta
The Utah Jazz started strong and led Friday's game for three-and-a-half quarters, but former Jazzman Devin Harris produced a strong performance late and the Jazz fell apart down the stretch to Atlanta.
Here are the highlights:
— Jamaal Tinsley, without a doubt, had the assist of the night. He took a missed Atlanta jump shot over the timeline and into the lane, where he scooped a floating ball into a cutting Paul Millsap, who took it to the hole and banked it off the glass for two.
— Randy Foye played very well in this game. He hit 6 of 7 seven 3- point attempts and led the Jazz in scoring.
— Devin Harris has averaged seven points per game for the Hawks this season. He killed the Jazz tonight. He took eight shots and made seven, converting on 4 of his 5 3-point attempts. He also tallied five assists.
— Three Jazz starters scored more than 20 points. The Jazz bench, however, seriously struggled.
— The Jazz allowed the Hawks to go on a 14-3 run over four minutes. During that run, the Jazz turned it over to the Hawks for four easy fast-break layups or dunks.
— This is the second consecutive loss for Utah in Atlanta, following last year's 4OT defeat.
- Ranking the best NBA players to ever come out...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- Photo story: What teenagers taught me at the...
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Basketball bonds: Hoops have tied Utah star...
- Utah Jazz: Boos for Paul Millsap?...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 73
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes eager to... 29
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26
- Krystkowiak asks Runnin' Utes to stay... 24
- Utah basketball: Regular-season finale... 24
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20