Utah Jazz video highlights: Tinsley has a smooth dish, but Jazz fall apart in Atlanta
The Utah Jazz started strong and led Friday's game for three-and-a-half quarters, but former Jazzman Devin Harris produced a strong performance late and the Jazz fell apart down the stretch to Atlanta.
Here are the highlights:
— Jamaal Tinsley, without a doubt, had the assist of the night. He took a missed Atlanta jump shot over the timeline and into the lane, where he scooped a floating ball into a cutting Paul Millsap, who took it to the hole and banked it off the glass for two.
— Randy Foye played very well in this game. He hit 6 of 7 seven 3- point attempts and led the Jazz in scoring.
— Devin Harris has averaged seven points per game for the Hawks this season. He killed the Jazz tonight. He took eight shots and made seven, converting on 4 of his 5 3-point attempts. He also tallied five assists.
— Three Jazz starters scored more than 20 points. The Jazz bench, however, seriously struggled.
— The Jazz allowed the Hawks to go on a 14-3 run over four minutes. During that run, the Jazz turned it over to the Hawks for four easy fast-break layups or dunks.
— This is the second consecutive loss for Utah in Atlanta, following last year's 4OT defeat.
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- Utah Jazz give key starters a break in 98-91...
- Amy Donaldson: Not deciding on a starting...
- Report: Former BYU receiver Cody Hoffman to...
- Utes continue Pac-12 'meat grinder' with...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 46
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 32
- Peavler: Penalties out of control at BYU 28
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 27
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 25