Utah Jazz video highlights: Tinsley has a smooth dish, but Jazz fall apart in Atlanta
The Utah Jazz started strong and led Friday's game for three-and-a-half quarters, but former Jazzman Devin Harris produced a strong performance late and the Jazz fell apart down the stretch to Atlanta.
Here are the highlights:
— Jamaal Tinsley, without a doubt, had the assist of the night. He took a missed Atlanta jump shot over the timeline and into the lane, where he scooped a floating ball into a cutting Paul Millsap, who took it to the hole and banked it off the glass for two.
— Randy Foye played very well in this game. He hit 6 of 7 seven 3- point attempts and led the Jazz in scoring.
— Devin Harris has averaged seven points per game for the Hawks this season. He killed the Jazz tonight. He took eight shots and made seven, converting on 4 of his 5 3-point attempts. He also tallied five assists.
— Three Jazz starters scored more than 20 points. The Jazz bench, however, seriously struggled.
— The Jazz allowed the Hawks to go on a 14-3 run over four minutes. During that run, the Jazz turned it over to the Hawks for four easy fast-break layups or dunks.
— This is the second consecutive loss for Utah in Atlanta, following last year's 4OT defeat.
- BYU athletic director Tom Holmoe talks...
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends up in...
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates divide...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- Jimmer Fredette has BYU-esque performance in...
- After years of working and dreaming, BYU...
- About Utah: A big deal just got bigger
- Carter Williams: Steph Curry is becoming...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 113
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 71
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends... 71
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl... 68
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 47
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes need bowl win to avoid... 37
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA... 37