Utah Jazz video highlights: Tinsley has a smooth dish, but Jazz fall apart in Atlanta
The Utah Jazz started strong and led Friday's game for three-and-a-half quarters, but former Jazzman Devin Harris produced a strong performance late and the Jazz fell apart down the stretch to Atlanta.
Here are the highlights:
— Jamaal Tinsley, without a doubt, had the assist of the night. He took a missed Atlanta jump shot over the timeline and into the lane, where he scooped a floating ball into a cutting Paul Millsap, who took it to the hole and banked it off the glass for two.
— Randy Foye played very well in this game. He hit 6 of 7 seven 3- point attempts and led the Jazz in scoring.
— Devin Harris has averaged seven points per game for the Hawks this season. He killed the Jazz tonight. He took eight shots and made seven, converting on 4 of his 5 3-point attempts. He also tallied five assists.
— Three Jazz starters scored more than 20 points. The Jazz bench, however, seriously struggled.
— The Jazz allowed the Hawks to go on a 14-3 run over four minutes. During that run, the Jazz turned it over to the Hawks for four easy fast-break layups or dunks.
— This is the second consecutive loss for Utah in Atlanta, following last year's 4OT defeat.
- The Utah football 100: Ranking the best...
- BYU basketball: What we learned from 4 games...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU best-case,...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- Friday night lights: Live coverage of the...
- Dick Harmon: BYU workhorse running back Nate...
- New York Jets waive former BYU quarterback...
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 74
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 61
- Rock On: Sarkisian runs afoul of BYU... 39
- BYU football: Lone Peak's Jackson... 31
- New York Jets waive former BYU... 29
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new... 28
- Morning links: Utes are the Pac-12's 'X... 27
- Doug Robinson: No days off on Utes'... 24