You've seen it in train stations, during wedding proposals and at several sporting events. Youths from the South Jordan River Utah Stake decided to add Temple Square to the list of massive flash mob locations.
Last April, more than 300 youth participated in a flash mob on Temple Square in Salt Lake City. A video of the event was posted to YouTube on Wednesday. But the purpose wasn't solely entertainment. The youths and their leaders used the flash mob as a celebration for completing their goal of reading the Book of Mormon, according to the video description.
While the video shows the dancing and singing, it also highlights several youths sharing their testimonies of Jesus Christ and the Book of Mormon. Several comments have been posted on the YouTube page, including one that stated: "Such an amazing experience doing this! So powerful! I am a Mormon. I know it, I live it, I love it!"
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS mom qualifies for U.S. Olympic Marathon...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles regardless of...
- ‘Ambushed’ officer: God told me...
- The best Christian workplaces in 2015
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen'
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 48
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The... 26
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles... 25
- Defending the Faith: FairMormon... 20
- Russians' views on religion are... 16
- 5 faith facts about Jim Gilmore:... 8
- LDS World: Western author Wallace... 6
- Jerry Earl Johnston: My latest minuet... 4