You've seen it in train stations, during wedding proposals and at several sporting events. Youths from the South Jordan River Utah Stake decided to add Temple Square to the list of massive flash mob locations.
Last April, more than 300 youth participated in a flash mob on Temple Square in Salt Lake City. A video of the event was posted to YouTube on Wednesday. But the purpose wasn't solely entertainment. The youths and their leaders used the flash mob as a celebration for completing their goal of reading the Book of Mormon, according to the video description.
While the video shows the dancing and singing, it also highlights several youths sharing their testimonies of Jesus Christ and the Book of Mormon. Several comments have been posted on the YouTube page, including one that stated: "Such an amazing experience doing this! So powerful! I am a Mormon. I know it, I live it, I love it!"
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- 10 ideas of what God looks like
- Can Israeli farmers plant 70k trees, reap...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 66
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 49
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 17
- New DVD tells story of David... 13
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 8
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 7