You've seen it in train stations, during wedding proposals and at several sporting events. Youths from the South Jordan River Utah Stake decided to add Temple Square to the list of massive flash mob locations.
Last April, more than 300 youth participated in a flash mob on Temple Square in Salt Lake City. A video of the event was posted to YouTube on Wednesday. But the purpose wasn't solely entertainment. The youths and their leaders used the flash mob as a celebration for completing their goal of reading the Book of Mormon, according to the video description.
While the video shows the dancing and singing, it also highlights several youths sharing their testimonies of Jesus Christ and the Book of Mormon. Several comments have been posted on the YouTube page, including one that stated: "Such an amazing experience doing this! So powerful! I am a Mormon. I know it, I live it, I love it!"
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Can Israeli farmers plant 70k trees, reap...
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- Hamblin & Peterson: Biblical names for Lord...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 66
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 20
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New DVD tells story of David... 13
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 7
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 7
- 10 religious leaders you may not know... 5