You've seen it in train stations, during wedding proposals and at several sporting events. Youths from the South Jordan River Utah Stake decided to add Temple Square to the list of massive flash mob locations.
Last April, more than 300 youth participated in a flash mob on Temple Square in Salt Lake City. A video of the event was posted to YouTube on Wednesday. But the purpose wasn't solely entertainment. The youths and their leaders used the flash mob as a celebration for completing their goal of reading the Book of Mormon, according to the video description.
While the video shows the dancing and singing, it also highlights several youths sharing their testimonies of Jesus Christ and the Book of Mormon. Several comments have been posted on the YouTube page, including one that stated: "Such an amazing experience doing this! So powerful! I am a Mormon. I know it, I live it, I love it!"
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle: Balancing...
- A firsthand perspective: Reflecting on the...
- Wright Words: An open letter from a dad to...
- LDS missionary from Sweden suffers aneurysm,...
- Members recall Sister Monson's quiet devotion
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle:... 65
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 63
- Wright Words: An open letter from a dad... 46
- New Harmony: The mainstreaming of... 45
- Elder Oaks promotes strengthening the... 26
- Utahn, castaway Dawn Meehan reflects on... 15
- Hundreds watch as Angel Moroni statue... 15
- Community of Christ recommends... 14