You've seen it in train stations, during wedding proposals and at several sporting events. Youths from the South Jordan River Utah Stake decided to add Temple Square to the list of massive flash mob locations.
Last April, more than 300 youth participated in a flash mob on Temple Square in Salt Lake City. A video of the event was posted to YouTube on Wednesday. But the purpose wasn't solely entertainment. The youths and their leaders used the flash mob as a celebration for completing their goal of reading the Book of Mormon, according to the video description.
While the video shows the dancing and singing, it also highlights several youths sharing their testimonies of Jesus Christ and the Book of Mormon. Several comments have been posted on the YouTube page, including one that stated: "Such an amazing experience doing this! So powerful! I am a Mormon. I know it, I live it, I love it!"
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- LDS husband and father is also a firefighter...
- Defending the Faith: When the criticisms of...
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better...
- Angel Moroni placed atop Indianapolis temple
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 68
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues... 46
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better... 26
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 24
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 19
- Vatican alters draft report translation... 18
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 16
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 11