Utahn, Mormon back as a favorite in 'Survivor: Caramoan — Fans vs. Favorites'
One of the favorites on the next season of "Survivor" is a South Jordan resident and Brigham Young University English professor.
Dawn Meehan participated in “Survivor: South Pacific” and was on the jury. Now, the Mormon and mother of six is back on “Survivor: Caramoan,” which pits tribes of fans verses favorites.
This time, she said she is planning to remember that it’s a game and to be more willing to cut ties with people than she was the first time she was on “Survivor.”
“I love and respect the game so much and it’s an honor to come back,” Meehan, a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, added.
Going into it, she'll already know a few of the other castaways. John Cochran and Brandon Hantz were both on "Survivor: South Pacific" with Meehan and are back for “Survivor: Caramoan — Fans vs. Favorites.” Also, Malcolm Freberg, who was recently on "Survivor: Philippines," will be in this new season.
“Survivor: Caramoan — Fans vs. Favorites” premieres Feb. 13 on CBS.
- Germany: Syrian asylum seekers blows himself...
- Defending the Faith: Two theological accounts...
- A majority of Americans believe the next U.S....
- LDS general authorities and their church...
- Taylor Halverson: When former Gov. Boggs'...
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Online manners improve when real people show up
- Trump sparks activists' quest to register 1...
- Defending the Faith: Two theological... 35
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4... 26
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees;... 18
- Revealed: What a draft of the... 10
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment'... 10
- What motivates (the few) evangelicals... 10
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump 9
- Trump sparks activists' quest to... 7