Utahn, Mormon back as a favorite in 'Survivor: Caramoan — Fans vs. Favorites'
One of the favorites on the next season of "Survivor" is a South Jordan resident and Brigham Young University English professor.
Dawn Meehan participated in “Survivor: South Pacific” and was on the jury. Now, the Mormon and mother of six is back on “Survivor: Caramoan,” which pits tribes of fans verses favorites.
This time, she said she is planning to remember that it’s a game and to be more willing to cut ties with people than she was the first time she was on “Survivor.”
“I love and respect the game so much and it’s an honor to come back,” Meehan, a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, added.
Going into it, she'll already know a few of the other castaways. John Cochran and Brandon Hantz were both on "Survivor: South Pacific" with Meehan and are back for “Survivor: Caramoan — Fans vs. Favorites.” Also, Malcolm Freberg, who was recently on "Survivor: Philippines," will be in this new season.
“Survivor: Caramoan — Fans vs. Favorites” premieres Feb. 13 on CBS.
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- 'Attitude of gratitude': 25 quotes from LDS...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- Mormon couple celebrates 81st wedding...
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 40
- Defending the Faith: A note on the... 38
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high... 35
- New friends plan to work together to... 35
- LDS Church releases renderings of final... 18
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar... 17
- Is saying the Pledge of Allegiance... 14
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11