Utahn, Mormon back as a favorite in 'Survivor: Caramoan — Fans vs. Favorites'
One of the favorites on the next season of "Survivor" is a South Jordan resident and Brigham Young University English professor.
Dawn Meehan participated in “Survivor: South Pacific” and was on the jury. Now, the Mormon and mother of six is back on “Survivor: Caramoan,” which pits tribes of fans verses favorites.
This time, she said she is planning to remember that it’s a game and to be more willing to cut ties with people than she was the first time she was on “Survivor.”
“I love and respect the game so much and it’s an honor to come back,” Meehan, a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, added.
Going into it, she'll already know a few of the other castaways. John Cochran and Brandon Hantz were both on "Survivor: South Pacific" with Meehan and are back for “Survivor: Caramoan — Fans vs. Favorites.” Also, Malcolm Freberg, who was recently on "Survivor: Philippines," will be in this new season.
“Survivor: Caramoan — Fans vs. Favorites” premieres Feb. 13 on CBS.
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- 21 Shakespeare quotes shared in LDS general...
- 'As great as hosting the Olympics': Utah's...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Ground broken for Star Valley Wyoming Temple
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting religious...
- 27 more tips for couples: Marriage advice,...
- 6 ways youths, leaders can reboot the church...
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting... 112
- Defending the Faith: Warfare and the... 70
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't... 33
- 5 professional athletes who stand up... 22
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 21
- Faith leaders call for religious... 17
- Utah woman produces her own Book of... 16
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer... 10