Utahn, Mormon back as a favorite in 'Survivor: Caramoan — Fans vs. Favorites'
One of the favorites on the next season of "Survivor" is a South Jordan resident and Brigham Young University English professor.
Dawn Meehan participated in “Survivor: South Pacific” and was on the jury. Now, the Mormon and mother of six is back on “Survivor: Caramoan,” which pits tribes of fans verses favorites.
This time, she said she is planning to remember that it’s a game and to be more willing to cut ties with people than she was the first time she was on “Survivor.”
“I love and respect the game so much and it’s an honor to come back,” Meehan, a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, added.
Going into it, she'll already know a few of the other castaways. John Cochran and Brandon Hantz were both on "Survivor: South Pacific" with Meehan and are back for “Survivor: Caramoan — Fans vs. Favorites.” Also, Malcolm Freberg, who was recently on "Survivor: Philippines," will be in this new season.
“Survivor: Caramoan — Fans vs. Favorites” premieres Feb. 13 on CBS.
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Draper family shows that tragedy can reveal...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Biblical names for Lord...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 71
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 30
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New DVD tells story of David... 14
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 7
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 7
- 10 ideas of what God looks like 7