Utahn, Mormon back as a favorite in 'Survivor: Caramoan — Fans vs. Favorites'
One of the favorites on the next season of "Survivor" is a South Jordan resident and Brigham Young University English professor.
Dawn Meehan participated in “Survivor: South Pacific” and was on the jury. Now, the Mormon and mother of six is back on “Survivor: Caramoan,” which pits tribes of fans verses favorites.
This time, she said she is planning to remember that it’s a game and to be more willing to cut ties with people than she was the first time she was on “Survivor.”
“I love and respect the game so much and it’s an honor to come back,” Meehan, a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, added.
Going into it, she'll already know a few of the other castaways. John Cochran and Brandon Hantz were both on "Survivor: South Pacific" with Meehan and are back for “Survivor: Caramoan — Fans vs. Favorites.” Also, Malcolm Freberg, who was recently on "Survivor: Philippines," will be in this new season.
“Survivor: Caramoan — Fans vs. Favorites” premieres Feb. 13 on CBS.
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- Returned Mormon missionary wins Ms. Virginia...
- Rare LDS Church document discovered that...
- Joseph and Emma Smith as parents
- Defending the Faith: The mystery of the...
- Elder Nelson dedicates Life Sciences...
- Defending the Faith: The mystery of the... 71
- Faith groups urge Supreme Court to... 61
- Are church youth dances outdated? 56
- Returned Mormon missionary wins Ms.... 38
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries... 37
- Elder Nelson dedicates Life Sciences... 13
- Okla. attorney general wants private... 12
- Thousands of Churches to Join April 26... 10