GRANTSVILLE — Crews responded to a small house fire here overnight.
The incident happened about 1 a.m. at a house that had been undergoing some remodeling, said Grantsville Fire Chief Bret Anderson.
"It's just got some old wiring that somehow crossed and created a spark and lit a little fire in the attic. So insulation was on fire," he said.
A mother and three children were able to evacuate safely. A damage estimate was not immediately available, but Anderson believed the house was still livable.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to rally...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 156
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 60
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 45
- Police release names of officers... 31
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 29
- Love says commenting on Saratoga... 20
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18