A YouTube video showing answers to the oddest real interview questions asked by major companies this year was launched by Glassdoor Jan. 7.
Ranging anywhere from “How do you make a tuna sandwich?” to “How many cows are in Canada?” the list was compiled after reviewing tens of thousands of interview questions.
The company also released a site with past questions asked to candidates for 13 different positions like intern or manager. There were also questions from 13 different companies, including Amazon.com, Target and Apple.
One in five employees plans on looking for a job in the next three months, so along with the ridiculous questions that could be sprung in the interview, knowing the most commonly asked questions will help the candidates.
“What are your strengths and weaknesses?”, “Why did you apply for this job?” and “Where do you see yourself in five years?” are some of the most common questions, according to a Glassdoor press release.
The complete list of 25 strangest questions can be viewed here. We want to hear how you would answer these questions. Email your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10 cheapest colleges for out-of-state students
- The 10 best cities in America for job seekers...
- Are schools preparing students for the new...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally?
- These three countries offer insights into the...
- Renovation Solutions: Top remodeling projects...
- Young widows speak out about managing grief,...
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek...
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek... 14
- Clinton says childcare needs to be a... 10
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- Are schools preparing students for the... 5
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- Study: 23 pct of US adults with health... 3
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3
- Loans, taxes, regulations on small... 1