A YouTube video showing answers to the oddest real interview questions asked by major companies this year was launched by Glassdoor Jan. 7.
Ranging anywhere from “How do you make a tuna sandwich?” to “How many cows are in Canada?” the list was compiled after reviewing tens of thousands of interview questions.
The company also released a site with past questions asked to candidates for 13 different positions like intern or manager. There were also questions from 13 different companies, including Amazon.com, Target and Apple.
One in five employees plans on looking for a job in the next three months, so along with the ridiculous questions that could be sprung in the interview, knowing the most commonly asked questions will help the candidates.
“What are your strengths and weaknesses?”, “Why did you apply for this job?” and “Where do you see yourself in five years?” are some of the most common questions, according to a Glassdoor press release.
The complete list of 25 strangest questions can be viewed here. We want to hear how you would answer these questions. Email your responses to email@example.com.
- 25 states with the lowest levels of personal...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- Consumer index climbs to record level in Utah
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Balancing act: First 'real' job teaches...
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- Does getting married really increase wealth...
- From benches to bedrooms: How some...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 7
- Remodeling? Experts say some projects... 6
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make... 3