A YouTube video showing answers to the oddest real interview questions asked by major companies this year was launched by Glassdoor Jan. 7.
Ranging anywhere from “How do you make a tuna sandwich?” to “How many cows are in Canada?” the list was compiled after reviewing tens of thousands of interview questions.
The company also released a site with past questions asked to candidates for 13 different positions like intern or manager. There were also questions from 13 different companies, including Amazon.com, Target and Apple.
One in five employees plans on looking for a job in the next three months, so along with the ridiculous questions that could be sprung in the interview, knowing the most commonly asked questions will help the candidates.
“What are your strengths and weaknesses?”, “Why did you apply for this job?” and “Where do you see yourself in five years?” are some of the most common questions, according to a Glassdoor press release.
The complete list of 25 strangest questions can be viewed here. We want to hear how you would answer these questions. Email your responses to email@example.com.
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- How to rear money-smart kids
- Which county in Utah has the least poverty?
- Balancing act: French ban on after-hours...
- What increasing rent costs mean for the urban...
- The dangers of financially illiterate...
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we thought
- Dave Ramsey says: Invest in growth stock...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 42
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 30
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 11
- Balancing act: French ban on... 8
- U.S. 'tax freedom day' is 3 days later... 4
- What increasing rent costs mean for the... 3
- Photo gallery: Students learn the ABCs... 2
- College football, basketball athletes... 2