A YouTube video showing answers to the oddest real interview questions asked by major companies this year was launched by Glassdoor Jan. 7.
Ranging anywhere from “How do you make a tuna sandwich?” to “How many cows are in Canada?” the list was compiled after reviewing tens of thousands of interview questions.
The company also released a site with past questions asked to candidates for 13 different positions like intern or manager. There were also questions from 13 different companies, including Amazon.com, Target and Apple.
One in five employees plans on looking for a job in the next three months, so along with the ridiculous questions that could be sprung in the interview, knowing the most commonly asked questions will help the candidates.
“What are your strengths and weaknesses?”, “Why did you apply for this job?” and “Where do you see yourself in five years?” are some of the most common questions, according to a Glassdoor press release.
The complete list of 25 strangest questions can be viewed here. We want to hear how you would answer these questions. Email your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 20 most giving cities in America, and...
- How daydreaming helped one woman go from...
- Studio C teams up with popular indie band to...
- High-mileage cars: Utah family makes the most...
- Halloween 2014: How much America will spend...
- What homeowners would do differently if they...
- When you forget to pay the car insurance bill
- 10 Halloween pranks covered by car insurance
- Studio C teams up with popular indie... 6
- US jobless aid applications fall to... 5
- Audit cites 'inadequate oversight' in... 5
- How students are engaging textbook... 4
- The rich are benefitting the most from... 4
- Millennials may do career and home life... 3
- Poor and middle-class give most to... 2
- What homeowners would do differently if... 2