A YouTube video showing answers to the oddest real interview questions asked by major companies this year was launched by Glassdoor Jan. 7.
Ranging anywhere from “How do you make a tuna sandwich?” to “How many cows are in Canada?” the list was compiled after reviewing tens of thousands of interview questions.
The company also released a site with past questions asked to candidates for 13 different positions like intern or manager. There were also questions from 13 different companies, including Amazon.com, Target and Apple.
One in five employees plans on looking for a job in the next three months, so along with the ridiculous questions that could be sprung in the interview, knowing the most commonly asked questions will help the candidates.
“What are your strengths and weaknesses?”, “Why did you apply for this job?” and “Where do you see yourself in five years?” are some of the most common questions, according to a Glassdoor press release.
The complete list of 25 strangest questions can be viewed here. We want to hear how you would answer these questions. Email your responses to email@example.com.
- The most charitable states
- Religion contributes to Utah being most...
- Degrees worth investing in
- As times get better can you keep a leash on...
- 9 important money tips every dad should teach...
- Balancing act: Who is in control of your...
- In faith communities, fraudsters prey on trust
- Millennials relying on prepaid cards and...
- Religion contributes to Utah being most... 24
- The future of higher education is... 18
- Want a better return on your college... 17
- In faith communities, fraudsters prey... 10
- New BYU study looks at the power of... 6
- 9 important money tips every dad should... 5
- Sequester cuts hit poor, elderly,... 4
- Is Investing the Same as Gambling? 2