A YouTube video showing answers to the oddest real interview questions asked by major companies this year was launched by Glassdoor Jan. 7.
Ranging anywhere from “How do you make a tuna sandwich?” to “How many cows are in Canada?” the list was compiled after reviewing tens of thousands of interview questions.
The company also released a site with past questions asked to candidates for 13 different positions like intern or manager. There were also questions from 13 different companies, including Amazon.com, Target and Apple.
One in five employees plans on looking for a job in the next three months, so along with the ridiculous questions that could be sprung in the interview, knowing the most commonly asked questions will help the candidates.
“What are your strengths and weaknesses?”, “Why did you apply for this job?” and “Where do you see yourself in five years?” are some of the most common questions, according to a Glassdoor press release.
The complete list of 25 strangest questions can be viewed here. We want to hear how you would answer these questions. Email your responses to email@example.com.
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you money
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6
- How much America wants to be taxed
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 43
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 22
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- How much America wants to be taxed 7
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4