A YouTube video showing answers to the oddest real interview questions asked by major companies this year was launched by Glassdoor Jan. 7.
Ranging anywhere from “How do you make a tuna sandwich?” to “How many cows are in Canada?” the list was compiled after reviewing tens of thousands of interview questions.
The company also released a site with past questions asked to candidates for 13 different positions like intern or manager. There were also questions from 13 different companies, including Amazon.com, Target and Apple.
One in five employees plans on looking for a job in the next three months, so along with the ridiculous questions that could be sprung in the interview, knowing the most commonly asked questions will help the candidates.
“What are your strengths and weaknesses?”, “Why did you apply for this job?” and “Where do you see yourself in five years?” are some of the most common questions, according to a Glassdoor press release.
The complete list of 25 strangest questions can be viewed here. We want to hear how you would answer these questions. Email your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- What it takes to be middle class in each state
- What could McDonald's do to fix its business?
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't be ashamed of...
- Why college matters more today than 20 years ago
- Don't be surprised if you find your boss...
- Kids learn the ABCs of managing money
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't be ashamed of... 17
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 6
- Are you ready to start using a digital... 5
- How much money should you be saving... 4
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 4
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 3
- Michelle Singletary: Credit can be... 3