A YouTube video showing answers to the oddest real interview questions asked by major companies this year was launched by Glassdoor Jan. 7.
Ranging anywhere from “How do you make a tuna sandwich?” to “How many cows are in Canada?” the list was compiled after reviewing tens of thousands of interview questions.
The company also released a site with past questions asked to candidates for 13 different positions like intern or manager. There were also questions from 13 different companies, including Amazon.com, Target and Apple.
One in five employees plans on looking for a job in the next three months, so along with the ridiculous questions that could be sprung in the interview, knowing the most commonly asked questions will help the candidates.
“What are your strengths and weaknesses?”, “Why did you apply for this job?” and “Where do you see yourself in five years?” are some of the most common questions, according to a Glassdoor press release.
The complete list of 25 strangest questions can be viewed here. We want to hear how you would answer these questions. Email your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How expensive is your ego?
- Students using loans for easy money, not a...
- How will students pay for soaring debt? Tax...
- Beware: Tax season is scam season
- Nickel and dimed: How pennies and nickels are...
- Balancing act: Lunch breaks make for a tasty...
- For women, lower grades might mean more money
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality 20
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 16
- How will students pay for soaring debt?... 8
- Nickel and dimed: How pennies and... 4
- Randy Shumway: China is a vital... 4
- For women, lower grades might mean more... 2
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in... 1