A YouTube video showing answers to the oddest real interview questions asked by major companies this year was launched by Glassdoor Jan. 7.
Ranging anywhere from “How do you make a tuna sandwich?” to “How many cows are in Canada?” the list was compiled after reviewing tens of thousands of interview questions.
The company also released a site with past questions asked to candidates for 13 different positions like intern or manager. There were also questions from 13 different companies, including Amazon.com, Target and Apple.
One in five employees plans on looking for a job in the next three months, so along with the ridiculous questions that could be sprung in the interview, knowing the most commonly asked questions will help the candidates.
“What are your strengths and weaknesses?”, “Why did you apply for this job?” and “Where do you see yourself in five years?” are some of the most common questions, according to a Glassdoor press release.
The complete list of 25 strangest questions can be viewed here. We want to hear how you would answer these questions. Email your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to eat on just $4 a day
- 15 actions families are taking today to make...
- Religious companies can now opt out of paying...
- How to pay off all your student debt with one...
- The 20 best cities to live in for first-time...
- All aboard: How to win the budget battle with...
- A solution to paying that medical bill you...
- How depression threatens financial well-being
- Allow student loan bankruptcies,... 17
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 11
- How to eat on just $4 a day 10
- Food stamp use shows continued... 9
- Religious companies can now opt out of... 8
- Want to increase attraction in your... 7
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make... 5
- A solution to paying that medical bill... 4