Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SANDY — High winds knocked down an iconic fast-food symbol sometime between Wednesday night and Thursday morning.
The bucket above a KFC in Sandy was blown off the restaurant and into the parking lot.
What You May Have Missed
- Provo transit project set to begin,... 12
- Brewvies wants judge to stop DABC from... 10
- Gov. Herbert met with lobbyists to ask... 7
- US economy struggles at start of... 3
- Exxon sees smallest profit in 16 years,... 3
- Yahoo CEO could get $55M in severance... 3
- Fortune reports: BYU's cybersecurity... 2
- What millennials need to do to retire... 2