Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SANDY — High winds knocked down an iconic fast-food symbol sometime between Wednesday night and Thursday morning.
The bucket above a KFC in Sandy was blown off the restaurant and into the parking lot.
What You May Have Missed
- Utahns urged to shift spending during Small...
- Feds: Utah companies accused of conducting...
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and Giving...
- Black Friday mayhem: A tale of humor and...
- Small Business Saturday carves out place...
- Salt Lake chef wins round in 'Holiday Baking...
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick meal,...
- 5 ways you drive away millennial employees
- Feds: Utah companies accused of... 26
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 10
- Utah liquor commission going slow on... 4
- Utahns urged to shift spending during... 3
- 5 Utah E. coli cases linked to Costco... 2
- In time for the holidays, S.L. Comic... 2
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and... 2
- Yahoo's CEO is running out of time to... 1