Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SANDY — High winds knocked down an iconic fast-food symbol sometime between Wednesday night and Thursday morning.
The bucket above a KFC in Sandy was blown off the restaurant and into the parking lot.
What You May Have Missed
- Paul Mero steps down as head of Sutherland...
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- Utah board approves winery in polygamous town...
- Fairchild Semiconductor closing Utah plant
- Park City Mountain Resort and Talisker extend...
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely to take...
- DABC struggles with law allowing liquor...
- Amish country bristles at... 9
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 8
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 7
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 6
- 10 things to know about corporate... 5
- UTOPIA mayors looking for alternative... 5
- California push to avert higher gas... 3