Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SANDY — High winds knocked down an iconic fast-food symbol sometime between Wednesday night and Thursday morning.
The bucket above a KFC in Sandy was blown off the restaurant and into the parking lot.
What You May Have Missed
- The few, the proudly employed, the coding...
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for...
- Defying GOP, Obama vetoes Keystone XL...
- Taylor Cotterell: Time for a job change?...
- LDS author analyzes benefits of inexperience...
- Life-saving train design is rarely used
- Questar announces executive promotions
- Salt Lake City to begin economic action plan...
- Defying GOP, Obama vetoes Keystone XL... 51
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for... 12
- The few, the proudly employed, the... 7
- Disney hikes ticket prices at US theme... 2
- About 2,000 rally against right-to-work... 2
- Death toll from General Motors ignition... 1
- Steady US home price gain reflects low... 1
- US Sen. Rubio: Education must get... 1