COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — The city will hold an open house to honor its outgoing city manager.
Liane Stillman, who served as city manager for eight years, is retiring this month. The Cottonwood Heights City Council is hosting an open house from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 22, in the council chambers at City Hall, 1265 E. Fort Union Blvd., Suite 300.
The public is invited to attend.
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 2 killed in auto accident on I-80 in Summit...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 40
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 24
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 21
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17