COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — The city will hold an open house to honor its outgoing city manager.
Liane Stillman, who served as city manager for eight years, is retiring this month. The Cottonwood Heights City Council is hosting an open house from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 22, in the council chambers at City Hall, 1265 E. Fort Union Blvd., Suite 300.
The public is invited to attend.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19