COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — The city will hold an open house to honor its outgoing city manager.
Liane Stillman, who served as city manager for eight years, is retiring this month. The Cottonwood Heights City Council is hosting an open house from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 22, in the council chambers at City Hall, 1265 E. Fort Union Blvd., Suite 300.
The public is invited to attend.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Horse owners urged to have animals vaccinated
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 14
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12