COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — The city will hold an open house to honor its outgoing city manager.
Liane Stillman, who served as city manager for eight years, is retiring this month. The Cottonwood Heights City Council is hosting an open house from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 22, in the council chambers at City Hall, 1265 E. Fort Union Blvd., Suite 300.
The public is invited to attend.
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 21
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 11