COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — The city will hold an open house to honor its outgoing city manager.
Liane Stillman, who served as city manager for eight years, is retiring this month. The Cottonwood Heights City Council is hosting an open house from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 22, in the council chambers at City Hall, 1265 E. Fort Union Blvd., Suite 300.
The public is invited to attend.
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- Warrants issued for 3 suspects in beating...
- Father vows to keep looking for Susan Cox Powell
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 30
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 20
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 19
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 14