Utah Jazz build big lead over Charlotte Bobcats at halftime
Utah Jazz forward Paul Millsap scored 15 first-half points to lead the Jazz to a 63-44 halftime lead over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night.
The Jazz built an eight-point lead after an 8-2 run in the first quarter that put the score at 20-12. The Bobcats closed the gap to 32-31 early in the second, but Jazz guard Gordon Hayward hit three 3-pointers to blow the game open.
Utah shot a blistering 58 percent from the field in the first half, including 7-14 on 3-pointers.
Center Al Jefferson added 12 points and six rebounds for the Jazz. Ramon Sessions led the Bobcats in the first half with 11 points.
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: TheShums
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Brad Rock: GameDay is quite the day in Utah
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Oct. 9
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Utah and Utah State should...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 54
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 41
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 20
- Morning links: When will the Utes... 17