Utah Jazz build big lead over Charlotte Bobcats at halftime
Utah Jazz forward Paul Millsap scored 15 first-half points to lead the Jazz to a 63-44 halftime lead over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night.
The Jazz built an eight-point lead after an 8-2 run in the first quarter that put the score at 20-12. The Bobcats closed the gap to 32-31 early in the second, but Jazz guard Gordon Hayward hit three 3-pointers to blow the game open.
Utah shot a blistering 58 percent from the field in the first half, including 7-14 on 3-pointers.
Center Al Jefferson added 12 points and six rebounds for the Jazz. Ramon Sessions led the Bobcats in the first half with 11 points.
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: TheShums
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- BYU jumps into national spotlight after big...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- Holmoe assesses the state of the program as...
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- How about a Utah-BYU matchup in NCAA tournament?
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 102
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 76
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 64
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- BYU looking forward to big showdown at... 27