Utah Jazz build big lead over Charlotte Bobcats at halftime
Utah Jazz forward Paul Millsap scored 15 first-half points to lead the Jazz to a 63-44 halftime lead over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night.
The Jazz built an eight-point lead after an 8-2 run in the first quarter that put the score at 20-12. The Bobcats closed the gap to 32-31 early in the second, but Jazz guard Gordon Hayward hit three 3-pointers to blow the game open.
Utah shot a blistering 58 percent from the field in the first half, including 7-14 on 3-pointers.
Center Al Jefferson added 12 points and six rebounds for the Jazz. Ramon Sessions led the Bobcats in the first half with 11 points.
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: TheShums
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- BYU football: Alani Fua may be next Cougar...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 176
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 36
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 30
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 27