LOGAN — The Logan Ranger District of the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest invites the public to Winter Trails Day. The purpose of Winter Trails Day is to offer people of all ages and abilities an opportunity to get outside in the winter.
The event will take place Saturday, Jan. 12, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Sinks Winter Trailhead, which is located approximately 28.6 miles east of the Logan Ranger District office on U.S. 89. Participants can enjoy snowshoe hikes, accessible recreation using adaptive equipment and cross-country ski demos. Equipment will be available for use at the event. Avalanche awareness also will be addressed.
The event is free of charge. Participants should wear warm clothing and snow boots. For more information, contact Lisa Thompson at email@example.com or 801-690-4287 or visit the website www.snowlink.com.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 80
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26