Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake Valley was blanketed in smog again Tuesday as winter inversion season continued.
Temperatures in the valley are expected to be back up in the 30s over the next few days, but the air quality is forecast as unhealthy for sensitive groups, including people with lung disease, such as asthma; children and older adults; and people who are active outdoors, according to www.airquality.utah.gov.
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Top Ten Spring Activities for Utah Families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 104
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 74
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 60
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 43
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24