Authorities investigating death of Fort Duchesne man
FORT DUCHESNE, Uintah County — Investigators were waiting Tuesday for results of an autopsy to determine how a man found dead in a trailer park died.
Uintah County sheriff's deputies were called to the the Country Village trailer park about 3:40 p.m. Monday for a welfare check. Inside, they found the body of David Urrutia, 38, of Fort Duchesne.
The sheriff's office was releasing few other details Tuesday. The trailer park is located on U.S. Highway 40, about 11 miles east of Roosevelt.
The Utah Attorney General's Office, the Utah State Crime Lab, the FBI and Uintah County Attorney's Office were all participating in the investigation.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Outbreak of illness linked to Weber County...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 49
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 35
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA... 22