FORT DUCHESNE, Uintah County — Investigators were waiting Tuesday for results of an autopsy to determine how a man found dead in a trailer park died.
Uintah County sheriff's deputies were called to the the Country Village trailer park about 3:40 p.m. Monday for a welfare check. Inside, they found the body of David Urrutia, 38, of Fort Duchesne.
The sheriff's office was releasing few other details Tuesday. The trailer park is located on U.S. Highway 40, about 11 miles east of Roosevelt.
The Utah Attorney General's Office, the Utah State Crime Lab, the FBI and Uintah County Attorney's Office were all participating in the investigation.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- U. student government passes resolution to...
- Report: Colleagues wondered if A.G. Mark...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- Fundraiser established for 2-year-old who was...
- Man killed in court had tried to prevent...
- Powell family fires back at recent court...
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Windstorm topples trees, trucks, power poles...
- U. student government passes resolution... 93
- Utah's new adaptive testing system... 59
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 46
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging... 27
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 25
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the... 23
- Report: Colleagues wondered if A.G.... 20
- GOP resolution calls for partisan... 19