Authorities investigating death of Fort Duchesne man
FORT DUCHESNE, Uintah County — Investigators were waiting Tuesday for results of an autopsy to determine how a man found dead in a trailer park died.
Uintah County sheriff's deputies were called to the the Country Village trailer park about 3:40 p.m. Monday for a welfare check. Inside, they found the body of David Urrutia, 38, of Fort Duchesne.
The sheriff's office was releasing few other details Tuesday. The trailer park is located on U.S. Highway 40, about 11 miles east of Roosevelt.
The Utah Attorney General's Office, the Utah State Crime Lab, the FBI and Uintah County Attorney's Office were all participating in the investigation.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Investigation underway after man's body found...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 21
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12