Authorities investigating death of Fort Duchesne man
FORT DUCHESNE, Uintah County — Investigators were waiting Tuesday for results of an autopsy to determine how a man found dead in a trailer park died.
Uintah County sheriff's deputies were called to the the Country Village trailer park about 3:40 p.m. Monday for a welfare check. Inside, they found the body of David Urrutia, 38, of Fort Duchesne.
The sheriff's office was releasing few other details Tuesday. The trailer park is located on U.S. Highway 40, about 11 miles east of Roosevelt.
The Utah Attorney General's Office, the Utah State Crime Lab, the FBI and Uintah County Attorney's Office were all participating in the investigation.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Samuelson honored as 5,648 graduate from BYU
- Unwarranted drug database search prompts new...
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14