FORT DUCHESNE, Uintah County — Investigators were waiting Tuesday for results of an autopsy to determine how a man found dead in a trailer park died.
Uintah County sheriff's deputies were called to the the Country Village trailer park about 3:40 p.m. Monday for a welfare check. Inside, they found the body of David Urrutia, 38, of Fort Duchesne.
The sheriff's office was releasing few other details Tuesday. The trailer park is located on U.S. Highway 40, about 11 miles east of Roosevelt.
The Utah Attorney General's Office, the Utah State Crime Lab, the FBI and Uintah County Attorney's Office were all participating in the investigation.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 101
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 59
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 38
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 38
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24