GUSHER, Uintah County — Sheriff's deputies are investigating a suspicious death at a trailer park near Gusher.
A deputy responded to a call at the Country Village trailer park about 3:40 p.m. Monday and found a body inside a mobile home, Uintah County Undersheriff John Laursen said.
The deputy left the mobile home, secured it and called for additional deputies, Laursen said.
As of 9:30 p.m., deputies were still waiting for a team from the Utah State Crime Lab to arrive from Salt Lake City to process the mobile home and the body for evidence, the undersheriff said.
Laursen would not say whether the body was that of a man or a woman, or disclose the suspected cause of death.
The trailer park is located on U.S. 40, about 11 miles east of Roosevelt.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of Mormon'...
- Which U.S. cities are the best for upward...
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting program...
- Canceled Utah race renews fears of shrinking...
- Is report on building prison in Draper...
- Sandy mailman's plea for books gets worldwide...
- About Utah: Thousands served by one good idea
- Does secret southern Utah meeting mean feds...
- Mike Lee plotting tricky maneuver to... 84
- Does secret southern Utah meeting mean... 52
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 43
- Is report on building prison in Draper... 29
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 19
- Mural on side of restaurant violates... 12
- Democrat Doug Owens ready for rematch... 12
- Mike Lee pushes forward with plan for... 12