GUSHER, Uintah County — Sheriff's deputies are investigating a suspicious death at a trailer park near Gusher.
A deputy responded to a call at the Country Village trailer park about 3:40 p.m. Monday and found a body inside a mobile home, Uintah County Undersheriff John Laursen said.
The deputy left the mobile home, secured it and called for additional deputies, Laursen said.
As of 9:30 p.m., deputies were still waiting for a team from the Utah State Crime Lab to arrive from Salt Lake City to process the mobile home and the body for evidence, the undersheriff said.
Laursen would not say whether the body was that of a man or a woman, or disclose the suspected cause of death.
The trailer park is located on U.S. 40, about 11 miles east of Roosevelt.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Man charged with killing baby in Ogden... 8
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8