GUSHER, Uintah County — Sheriff's deputies are investigating a suspicious death at a trailer park near Gusher.
A deputy responded to a call at the Country Village trailer park about 3:40 p.m. Monday and found a body inside a mobile home, Uintah County Undersheriff John Laursen said.
The deputy left the mobile home, secured it and called for additional deputies, Laursen said.
As of 9:30 p.m., deputies were still waiting for a team from the Utah State Crime Lab to arrive from Salt Lake City to process the mobile home and the body for evidence, the undersheriff said.
Laursen would not say whether the body was that of a man or a woman, or disclose the suspected cause of death.
The trailer park is located on U.S. 40, about 11 miles east of Roosevelt.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Mitt Romney talks pioneers, family tradition...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows 'deep...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 25
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 20
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 11
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9