GUSHER, Uintah County — Sheriff's deputies are investigating a suspicious death at a trailer park near Gusher.
A deputy responded to a call at the Country Village trailer park about 3:40 p.m. Monday and found a body inside a mobile home, Uintah County Undersheriff John Laursen said.
The deputy left the mobile home, secured it and called for additional deputies, Laursen said.
As of 9:30 p.m., deputies were still waiting for a team from the Utah State Crime Lab to arrive from Salt Lake City to process the mobile home and the body for evidence, the undersheriff said.
Laursen would not say whether the body was that of a man or a woman, or disclose the suspected cause of death.
The trailer park is located on U.S. 40, about 11 miles east of Roosevelt.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Two bodies discovered near Provo's Squaw Peak
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- No aftershocks from Saturday's Tooele quake
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 90
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 79
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 28
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 24
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 16