GUSHER, Uintah County — Sheriff's deputies are investigating a suspicious death at a trailer park near Gusher.
A deputy responded to a call at the Country Village trailer park about 3:40 p.m. Monday and found a body inside a mobile home, Uintah County Undersheriff John Laursen said.
The deputy left the mobile home, secured it and called for additional deputies, Laursen said.
As of 9:30 p.m., deputies were still waiting for a team from the Utah State Crime Lab to arrive from Salt Lake City to process the mobile home and the body for evidence, the undersheriff said.
Laursen would not say whether the body was that of a man or a woman, or disclose the suspected cause of death.
The trailer park is located on U.S. 40, about 11 miles east of Roosevelt.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Salt Lake County cities, school districts...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 49
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 37
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 36
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10
- Survey: Utah residents want crops, not... 10
- National report shows high overall... 9