OGDEN — Access to Ogden Canyon was closed Monday as crews worked to repair a power pole knocked down in a single-vehicle accident on state Route 39.
The road is expected to reopen at 5 a.m. Tuesday.
The accident took place about 4 p.m. near the mouth of Ogden Canyon. Weber County Sheriff's Lt. Mark Lowther said slick, icy road conditions likely contributed to the accident.
The vehicle's two occupants were taken to area hospitals in good condition, Lowther said. No other vehicles were involved in the accident.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Man suffers burns in costly West Valley fire...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 28
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 28
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21