OGDEN — Access to Ogden Canyon was closed Monday as crews worked to repair a power pole knocked down in a single-vehicle accident on state Route 39.
The road is expected to reopen at 5 a.m. Tuesday.
The accident took place about 4 p.m. near the mouth of Ogden Canyon. Weber County Sheriff's Lt. Mark Lowther said slick, icy road conditions likely contributed to the accident.
The vehicle's two occupants were taken to area hospitals in good condition, Lowther said. No other vehicles were involved in the accident.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Two suffer minor injuries in gyrocopter crash...
- Intermountain Healthcare taps new CEO
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail without a...
- Utah researchers helping test newest melanoma...
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- National conservative group backs... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11