OGDEN — Access to Ogden Canyon was closed Monday as crews worked to repair a power pole knocked down in a single-vehicle accident on state Route 39.
The road is expected to reopen at 5 a.m. Tuesday.
The accident took place about 4 p.m. near the mouth of Ogden Canyon. Weber County Sheriff's Lt. Mark Lowther said slick, icy road conditions likely contributed to the accident.
The vehicle's two occupants were taken to area hospitals in good condition, Lowther said. No other vehicles were involved in the accident.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 23
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Man charged with killing baby in Ogden... 8
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8