OGDEN — Access to Ogden Canyon was closed Monday as crews worked to repair a power pole knocked down in a single-vehicle accident on state Route 39.
The road is expected to reopen at 5 a.m. Tuesday.
The accident took place about 4 p.m. near the mouth of Ogden Canyon. Weber County Sheriff's Lt. Mark Lowther said slick, icy road conditions likely contributed to the accident.
The vehicle's two occupants were taken to area hospitals in good condition, Lowther said. No other vehicles were involved in the accident.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Teen in critical condition after slamming...
- Charges: Orem mom left 2 small kids alone...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 54
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 34
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Are you willing to take a pledge to... 21
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15