OGDEN — Access to Ogden Canyon was closed Monday as crews worked to repair a power pole knocked down in a single-vehicle accident on state Route 39.
The road is expected to reopen at 5 a.m. Tuesday.
The accident took place about 4 p.m. near the mouth of Ogden Canyon. Weber County Sheriff's Lt. Mark Lowther said slick, icy road conditions likely contributed to the accident.
The vehicle's two occupants were taken to area hospitals in good condition, Lowther said. No other vehicles were involved in the accident.
- Which U.S. cities are the best for upward...
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt status...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash
- Motley Crue concert delayed about two hours...
- Doug Robinson: Weber State track coach isn't...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 300
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 141
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 108
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 77
- Most Utahns oppose Supreme Court ruling... 68
- Lee takes on new strategy in fight... 45
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 44
- Is report on building prison in Draper... 36