ANTELOPE ISLAND STATE PARK — The park curator has invited hikers to join in a moderate hike Jan. 26 to discuss the island’s history surrounding the use of water.
The hike begins at 1 p.m. at the Fielding Garr Ranch and will cover four miles to Mushroom Springs.
Hikers will be able to see the bald eagles that roost in the trees at the spring during the winter. Contact Clay Shelley at email@example.com or call 801-649-5742 to reserve a spot or for more information.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 39
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 14
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13