SALT LAKE CITY — Two men were found dead in their home Friday after they didn't respond to a phone call from a hospice worker.
Police performed a welfare check at the 1011 S. 400 East home at about 10:15 a.m. Hospice workers had last checked on the men on Wednesday. The two men, in their 60s, suffered from unknown serious illnesses, according to police.
The medical examiner took custody of the bodies and was working to determine a cause of death. The identities of the two men were not released, pending notification of family members.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22