SALT LAKE CITY — Two men were found dead in their home Friday after they didn't respond to a phone call from a hospice worker.
Police performed a welfare check at the 1011 S. 400 East home at about 10:15 a.m. Hospice workers had last checked on the men on Wednesday. The two men, in their 60s, suffered from unknown serious illnesses, according to police.
The medical examiner took custody of the bodies and was working to determine a cause of death. The identities of the two men were not released, pending notification of family members.
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 87
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 16