SALT LAKE CITY — Two men were found dead in their home Friday after they didn't respond to a phone call from a hospice worker.
Police performed a welfare check at the 1011 S. 400 East home at about 10:15 a.m. Hospice workers had last checked on the men on Wednesday. The two men, in their 60s, suffered from unknown serious illnesses, according to police.
The medical examiner took custody of the bodies and was working to determine a cause of death. The identities of the two men were not released, pending notification of family members.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop criminal...
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the middle...
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Fire destroys Taylorsville home, damages another
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the... 64
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 29
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16