SALT LAKE CITY — Two men were found dead in their home Friday after they didn't respond to a phone call from a hospice worker.
Police performed a welfare check at the 1011 S. 400 East home at about 10:15 a.m. Hospice workers had last checked on the men on Wednesday. The two men, in their 60s, suffered from unknown serious illnesses, according to police.
The medical examiner took custody of the bodies and was working to determine a cause of death. The identities of the two men were not released, pending notification of family members.
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- Honeyville man, 39, identified as avalanche...
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- National, local businesses file briefs... 54
- Family of BYU student hit by car say... 40
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 27
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Prison relocation resolution passes House 19