SALT LAKE CITY — Two men were found dead in their home Friday after they didn't respond to a phone call from a hospice worker.
Police performed a welfare check at the 1011 S. 400 East home at about 10:15 a.m. Hospice workers had last checked on the men on Wednesday. The two men, in their 60s, suffered from unknown serious illnesses, according to police.
The medical examiner took custody of the bodies and was working to determine a cause of death. The identities of the two men were not released, pending notification of family members.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer for...
- Police: ICU evacuated after man barricades...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 28
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7