SALT LAKE CITY — A California-based burger chain is opening its first Utah location and is looking to immediately give back to the community.
The Habit Burger Grill will celebrate its grand opening Thursday, Jan. 10, at 2121 S. McClelland St. (about 1050 East). But before that, it will hold charity events to benefit three Utah nonprofits. Patrons are invited to dine at the new restaurant, with 100 percent of the proceeds going to the organizations.
On Tuesday, Jan. 8, from noon-2 p.m., all proceeds will be donated to YMCA of Northern Utah. Later that day, from 5-7 p.m., the event will benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Salt Lake. On Wednesday, Jan. 9, from noon-2 p.m., Habit Burger will donate its take to YWCA of Salt Lake City.
Habit Burger Grill originated in Santa Barbara, Calif., and has been in business for more than 40 years.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- WestJet airline video goes viral as Santa...
- Young adults are faced with risky decision to...
- The Grand America and the Flower Patch: Once...
- Gift Guide: Do homework when buying a tablet...
- 2 financial goals you should revisit every year
- Utah gas prices among lowest in nation
- Are Americans investing or speculating on a...
- Young adults are faced with risky... 13
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- System failure to blame for delayed... 9
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies,... 8
- WestJet airline video goes viral as... 4
- Utah gas prices among lowest in nation 4
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and... 3