FARMINGTON — Davis School District students have until Feb. 15 to fill out a boundary variance form.
The forms are part of the district's procedure to determine who will be allowed to transfer from their assigned secondary school to another secondary school, including sixth-graders advancing to seventh grade.
Those wishing to transfer must fill out the form and drop it off at the requested school by Friday, Feb. 15. Boundary variance forms are available in all secondary school offices or on the district's website. After the forms are received, the district will hold a random drawing to determine which students will be granted a transfer.
If a variance is granted, transportation becomes the responsibility of the parents or guardians. Those who are not selected may be placed on a waiting list at the school.
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Doug Robinson: How this woman's focus on...
- Panel recommends options to reduce aviation...
- Audit of embattled S.L. County Recorder's...
- Woman critically injured in Bountiful...
- Photos: A Pioneer Day celebration of heritage...
- Man falls 70 feet to his death in Provo
- Man shot dead in Midvale; alleged shooter in...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 75
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 65
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17