FARMINGTON — Davis School District students have until Feb. 15 to fill out a boundary variance form.
The forms are part of the district's procedure to determine who will be allowed to transfer from their assigned secondary school to another secondary school, including sixth-graders advancing to seventh grade.
Those wishing to transfer must fill out the form and drop it off at the requested school by Friday, Feb. 15. Boundary variance forms are available in all secondary school offices or on the district's website. After the forms are received, the district will hold a random drawing to determine which students will be granted a transfer.
If a variance is granted, transportation becomes the responsibility of the parents or guardians. Those who are not selected may be placed on a waiting list at the school.
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Inmate charged with sending threatening...
- Could elephants' 'superhero' cancer guardian...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 67
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15