OREM — Bonnie Jennings, mathematics teacher at Timpanogos High School, was awarded the George Shell Award for excellence in teaching mathematics at the annual conference of the Utah Council of Teachers of Mathematics in October.
The award is presented annually to one teacher in the state of Utah who demonstrates outstanding achievement among the students and sharing with other educators across the state. Jennings has been teaching at Timpanogos High School for the past 15 years.
She currently leads the mathematics department at Timpanogos High and has served as department chairwoman for more than 10 years.
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Top Ten Spring Activities for Utah Families
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 105
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 85
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 67
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 45
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24