OREM — Bonnie Jennings, mathematics teacher at Timpanogos High School, was awarded the George Shell Award for excellence in teaching mathematics at the annual conference of the Utah Council of Teachers of Mathematics in October.
The award is presented annually to one teacher in the state of Utah who demonstrates outstanding achievement among the students and sharing with other educators across the state. Jennings has been teaching at Timpanogos High School for the past 15 years.
She currently leads the mathematics department at Timpanogos High and has served as department chairwoman for more than 10 years.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Body of overdue hiker found in Zion National...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 77
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 34
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 21
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18