OREM — Bonnie Jennings, mathematics teacher at Timpanogos High School, was awarded the George Shell Award for excellence in teaching mathematics at the annual conference of the Utah Council of Teachers of Mathematics in October.
The award is presented annually to one teacher in the state of Utah who demonstrates outstanding achievement among the students and sharing with other educators across the state. Jennings has been teaching at Timpanogos High School for the past 15 years.
She currently leads the mathematics department at Timpanogos High and has served as department chairwoman for more than 10 years.
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this weekend
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 107
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 89
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 77
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 23