OREM — Bonnie Jennings, mathematics teacher at Timpanogos High School, was awarded the George Shell Award for excellence in teaching mathematics at the annual conference of the Utah Council of Teachers of Mathematics in October.
The award is presented annually to one teacher in the state of Utah who demonstrates outstanding achievement among the students and sharing with other educators across the state. Jennings has been teaching at Timpanogos High School for the past 15 years.
She currently leads the mathematics department at Timpanogos High and has served as department chairwoman for more than 10 years.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8