SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Department of Commerce has selected a new deputy director.
Thomas A. Brady has been selected to replace Thad LeVar, former Department of Commerce deputy director, who was recently appointed by Gov. Gary Herbert to serve on the Public Service Commission, according to commerce executive director Francine Giani.
Brady has been with the Utah Division of Securities within the commerce department for more than three years both as a securities analyst and most recently as director of enforcement.
In addition, Brady is a special prosecutor designee for the Utah County attorney and Summit County attorney. He has also served as an administrative law judge for various boards within the Department of Commerce.
Brady graduated with a juris doctor from Michigan State University College of Law and earned his undergraduate degree from BYU.
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make comparisons when...
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000 —...
- 12 kinds of office emails you'll get tonight
- UTA to upgrade downtown Salt Lake TRAX stations
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in Moab...
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in mid-air
- Small business survey results indicate...
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 13
- 12 women who should be on dollar bills 11
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in... 7
- Balancing act: Readers dispute... 4
- New grant money helps combat air pollution 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make... 4
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 3
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal 2