SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Department of Commerce has selected a new deputy director.
Thomas A. Brady has been selected to replace Thad LeVar, former Department of Commerce deputy director, who was recently appointed by Gov. Gary Herbert to serve on the Public Service Commission, according to commerce executive director Francine Giani.
Brady has been with the Utah Division of Securities within the commerce department for more than three years both as a securities analyst and most recently as director of enforcement.
In addition, Brady is a special prosecutor designee for the Utah County attorney and Summit County attorney. He has also served as an administrative law judge for various boards within the Department of Commerce.
Brady graduated with a juris doctor from Michigan State University College of Law and earned his undergraduate degree from BYU.
- Grieving borrowers told to repay student loan
- Wellness programs grow more popular with...
- Balancing act: List of top work-from-home...
- Dave Ramsey says: Being debt-free beats...
- Keflezighi's Boston win a boost for shoe sponsor
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- Why small businesses want a higher minimum wage
- Student debt holds back many would-be home...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 51
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 46
- Grieving borrowers told to repay... 19
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 17
- University of Utah launches community... 15
- Why small businesses want a higher... 9
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering... 8
- Dave Ramsey says: Being debt-free beats... 6