SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Department of Commerce has selected a new deputy director.
Thomas A. Brady has been selected to replace Thad LeVar, former Department of Commerce deputy director, who was recently appointed by Gov. Gary Herbert to serve on the Public Service Commission, according to commerce executive director Francine Giani.
Brady has been with the Utah Division of Securities within the commerce department for more than three years both as a securities analyst and most recently as director of enforcement.
In addition, Brady is a special prosecutor designee for the Utah County attorney and Summit County attorney. He has also served as an administrative law judge for various boards within the Department of Commerce.
Brady graduated with a juris doctor from Michigan State University College of Law and earned his undergraduate degree from BYU.
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Utah Transit Authority eyeing electric bus...
- Balancing act: First 'real' job teaches...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- In a surprising move, Dollar Tree will buy...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 15
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 11
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 9
- Does getting married really increase... 8
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 5