SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Department of Commerce has selected a new deputy director.
Thomas A. Brady has been selected to replace Thad LeVar, former Department of Commerce deputy director, who was recently appointed by Gov. Gary Herbert to serve on the Public Service Commission, according to commerce executive director Francine Giani.
Brady has been with the Utah Division of Securities within the commerce department for more than three years both as a securities analyst and most recently as director of enforcement.
In addition, Brady is a special prosecutor designee for the Utah County attorney and Summit County attorney. He has also served as an administrative law judge for various boards within the Department of Commerce.
Brady graduated with a juris doctor from Michigan State University College of Law and earned his undergraduate degree from BYU.
- Stericycle critics: Shut it down now
- Financial interventions don't work
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL concern
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Where’s the app for an earthquake warning?
- Cities to celebrate completion of S-Line...
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 6
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2