SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Department of Commerce has selected a new deputy director.
Thomas A. Brady has been selected to replace Thad LeVar, former Department of Commerce deputy director, who was recently appointed by Gov. Gary Herbert to serve on the Public Service Commission, according to commerce executive director Francine Giani.
Brady has been with the Utah Division of Securities within the commerce department for more than three years both as a securities analyst and most recently as director of enforcement.
In addition, Brady is a special prosecutor designee for the Utah County attorney and Summit County attorney. He has also served as an administrative law judge for various boards within the Department of Commerce.
Brady graduated with a juris doctor from Michigan State University College of Law and earned his undergraduate degree from BYU.
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning over...
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know
- Family fun with the top down at unique RV resort
- Suit: Papa John's fired worker with Down...
- How to be a billionaire
- Ground broken for transit-oriented housing...
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800...
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 8
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know 6
- USDA: Genetically modified wheat found... 3
- Work is sometimes the best medicine 3
- Something that may have caused the... 3
- How to be a billionaire 3
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought... 3