SANDY — The City Council has appointed a new member to fill the vacancy created by the retirement of Bryant Anderson.
Kristin Coleman-Nicholl, a longtime Sandy resident, was selected by the existing Sandy City Council for the District 3 seat.
Coleman-Nicholl was appointed to the Sandy Planning Commission two years ago by Mayor Tom Dolan.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Women innovators leading by example
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 15
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Who should pay? City, developer,... 10