What's new: 'Zack & Zoey Explore the Articles of Faith' DVD/CD provides entertainment, music and teaching
Sometimes explaining concepts and terms discussed and taught in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints can be a difficult task, especially when talking to children.
Teaching such principles has become simplified thanks to "Zack & Zoey Explore the Articles of Faith" with music by Lex de Azevedo, a Golden Globe nominee known for productions such as "Saturday's Warrior" and "My Turn on Earth." Designed for children to watch and listen to individually or with their families, the DVD uses fun animation, captivating music and commentary by children to teach and explain each of the Articles of Faith, written by Joseph Smith. The CD includes all of the songs performed in the DVD.
Children of different ages and ethnicities, many from Utah, perform in the children's choir and orchestra and use dance to share de Azevedo's all-new Article of Faith songs. After each song, Zack and Zoey and the other children explain difficult terms and teach what each declaration means. They use simple terms kids of all ages can understand.
Use of animation also visually depicts the narration. Additionally, Leah Coleman from "Signing Time" provides American Sign Language alongside many of the songs.
This DVD and CD combination would make a great family home evening activity or simply positive entertainment for children.
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates divide...
- The Piano Guys perform 'Silent Night' at New...
- Lindsey Stirling, Alex Boye, others to...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'...
- New Joseph Smith Papers volume provides...
- All Blacks perform haka tribute for deceased...
- The effect of having a widow's mite of faith
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates... 15
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 11
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is... 4
- A lesson a little girl learned while... 4
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'... 4
- The effect of having a widow's mite of... 2
- Pope Francis brings peace message to... 1
- Book review: 'Understanding the... 1