- On the Learning Resources page, there is a link in the middle of the page, “Start Teaching,” where you can click Aaronic Priesthood, Young Women or Sunday School.
- Once you select AP, YW or SS, you will see a list of months in the left column. For example, January’s lessons are about “The Godhead.”
- If you click January, then you see a page of information about the topic “The Godhead” and the lessons are links in the center of the page.
- When you click each lesson title, you will see a page of resources for teaching a lesson.
"New Year's: Look Not Behind Thee"
Using the story of Lot's wife, these people look at how faith in Jesus Christ gives us strength to leave the past behind and look ahead to a brighter future.
Emily Warburton Jensen loves searching through the LDS blog world for developments and testimonies that best capture the ever-evolving LDS online experience. Email: email@example.com
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood' by...
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- 10 things to do with an LDS account
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 63
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 50
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 28
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20