- On the Learning Resources page, there is a link in the middle of the page, “Start Teaching,” where you can click Aaronic Priesthood, Young Women or Sunday School.
- Once you select AP, YW or SS, you will see a list of months in the left column. For example, January’s lessons are about “The Godhead.”
- If you click January, then you see a page of information about the topic “The Godhead” and the lessons are links in the center of the page.
- When you click each lesson title, you will see a page of resources for teaching a lesson.
"New Year's: Look Not Behind Thee"
Using the story of Lot's wife, these people look at how faith in Jesus Christ gives us strength to leave the past behind and look ahead to a brighter future.
Emily Warburton Jensen loves searching through the LDS blog world for developments and testimonies that best capture the ever-evolving LDS online experience. Email: email@example.com
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- First Presidency Easter Message
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir celebrates Easter...
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- Watch: Mormon Tabernacle Choir performs...
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to carry on tradition...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 107
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 89
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 78
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists... 78
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 77
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on... 51
- How much did President Obama donate to... 46
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Tipping points:... 37