Scoring leader: Senior G Jarred DuBois, 13.5 ppg
Rebounding leader: Freshman F Jordan Loveridge, 7.6 rpg
Assists leader: DuBois, 4.0 apg
2012-13 vs. Top 25: 0-0
National RPI: 115th
National strength of schedule: 91st
EXTRA STUFF: Utah tops the Pac-12 in field goal percentage defense (.352) and 3-point shooting defense (.307). ... The Utes grab a conference-best 29 defensive rebounds per game. ... Loveridge has three double-doubles this season. ... Utah had double-digit leads in three of its four losses. ... The Utes are 1-14 on the road over the past two seasons — prevailing at Texas State (74-69) on Nov. 30.
RPI and strength of schedule rankings source: www.teamrankings.com
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle Whittingham...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- BYU's worldwide fan base highlighted in...
- Brad Rock: Jazz dreaming of a Blazing future
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 103
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 75
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 64
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 45
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27