Laura Seitz, Deseret News
The photojournalists of the Deseret News are dedicated to telling the stories that matter most to our readers. They are experts at telling stories of family and faith through their lenses. Whether it's a joyful reunion between a returning serviceman and his wife, the tender moment between a husband caring for a wife afflicted with Alzheimer's disease, or the celebration of a three-day Muslim religious holiday, Deseret News photojournalists capture moments that matter. Each Deseret News photojournalist has the compassion to reflect the toughest situations of human tragedy and the professional curiosity to capture scenes of great triumph. Care, respect, dignity and kindness are the bywords of their approach to the job as they chronicle the human experience.
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Appeals judges question right to sue in...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 88
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 72
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24