Laura Seitz, Deseret News
The photojournalists of the Deseret News are dedicated to telling the stories that matter most to our readers. They are experts at telling stories of family and faith through their lenses. Whether it's a joyful reunion between a returning serviceman and his wife, the tender moment between a husband caring for a wife afflicted with Alzheimer's disease, or the celebration of a three-day Muslim religious holiday, Deseret News photojournalists capture moments that matter. Each Deseret News photojournalist has the compassion to reflect the toughest situations of human tragedy and the professional curiosity to capture scenes of great triumph. Care, respect, dignity and kindness are the bywords of their approach to the job as they chronicle the human experience.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Orem police invest in new armor to protect...
- Dixie State board of trustees elects new...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 75
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 25
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13