Laura Seitz, Deseret News
The photojournalists of the Deseret News are dedicated to telling the stories that matter most to our readers. They are experts at telling stories of family and faith through their lenses. Whether it's a joyful reunion between a returning serviceman and his wife, the tender moment between a husband caring for a wife afflicted with Alzheimer's disease, or the celebration of a three-day Muslim religious holiday, Deseret News photojournalists capture moments that matter. Each Deseret News photojournalist has the compassion to reflect the toughest situations of human tragedy and the professional curiosity to capture scenes of great triumph. Care, respect, dignity and kindness are the bywords of their approach to the job as they chronicle the human experience.
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- The truth about addiction
- Sandy officer shoots, critically injures man...
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's running...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 22
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19