Laura Seitz, Deseret News
The photojournalists of the Deseret News are dedicated to telling the stories that matter most to our readers. They are experts at telling stories of family and faith through their lenses. Whether it's a joyful reunion between a returning serviceman and his wife, the tender moment between a husband caring for a wife afflicted with Alzheimer's disease, or the celebration of a three-day Muslim religious holiday, Deseret News photojournalists capture moments that matter. Each Deseret News photojournalist has the compassion to reflect the toughest situations of human tragedy and the professional curiosity to capture scenes of great triumph. Care, respect, dignity and kindness are the bywords of their approach to the job as they chronicle the human experience.
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this weekend
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 107
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 89
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 77
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 23