Films are evaluated by asking the question, "Was it worth your time?" Some of the top results include "The Avengers" at 97 percent approval, "Lincoln" at 96 percent and "The Dark Knight Rises" at 93 percent.
Users may sign up for an OK.com account through Facebook or by email and share reviews and recommendations with friends.
This is the first year for the new family media guide website, which is operated by Deseret Digital Media, a sister company to the Deseret News.
Sarah Sanders Petersen is an intern for Deseret News where she writes for Mormon Times and other feature articles. She is a communications major and editing minor from Brigham Young University.
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- 'The Voice' returns Monday with Pharrell,...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Ballet to Broadway: Two Utah-native siblings...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 153
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Character counts, but politics, gender... 28
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6
- Why do Elsa's and Anna's parents have... 6