Films are evaluated by asking the question, "Was it worth your time?" Some of the top results include "The Avengers" at 97 percent approval, "Lincoln" at 96 percent and "The Dark Knight Rises" at 93 percent.
Users may sign up for an OK.com account through Facebook or by email and share reviews and recommendations with friends.
This is the first year for the new family media guide website, which is operated by Deseret Digital Media, a sister company to the Deseret News.
Sarah Sanders Petersen is an intern for Deseret News where she writes for Mormon Times and other feature articles. She is a communications major and editing minor from Brigham Young University.
- Do we really need milk?
- Your triplets just got even more special
- The Clean Cut: Christian musician releases...
- Terminating parental rights: State policies...
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for the Star...
- Five for Families: Live-action Disney films...
- Broadway composer Frank Wildhorn visits...
- Utah Opera to explore love in Mozart's...
- Do we really need milk? 21
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 11
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 6
- Crowdfund a divorce? Sites let you... 3
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for... 2
- The Clean Cut: Real Salt Lake goalie... 2
- Dan Wells talks about right, wrong in... 1