Films are evaluated by asking the question, "Was it worth your time?" Some of the top results include "The Avengers" at 97 percent approval, "Lincoln" at 96 percent and "The Dark Knight Rises" at 93 percent.
Users may sign up for an OK.com account through Facebook or by email and share reviews and recommendations with friends.
This is the first year for the new family media guide website, which is operated by Deseret Digital Media, a sister company to the Deseret News.
Sarah Sanders Petersen is an intern for Deseret News where she writes for Mormon Times and other feature articles. She is a communications major and editing minor from Brigham Young University.
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Insights from the Behavioral Science Guy:...
- Sutton Foster promises 'an intimate look at...
- Living with Children: Late nights, not school...
- Staying faithful: How the Internet changed...
- Steve Eaton: Hobo tarantulas should get back...
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 8
- Living with Children: Late nights, not... 4
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 4
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How media could... 3
- 5 parenting lessons from movies 3
- Staying faithful: How the Internet... 3
- Face time vs. screen time: The... 2
- BYU announces Mitt Romney, Disney... 2