Films are evaluated by asking the question, "Was it worth your time?" Some of the top results include "The Avengers" at 97 percent approval, "Lincoln" at 96 percent and "The Dark Knight Rises" at 93 percent.
Users may sign up for an OK.com account through Facebook or by email and share reviews and recommendations with friends.
This is the first year for the new family media guide website, which is operated by Deseret Digital Media, a sister company to the Deseret News.
Sarah Sanders Petersen is an intern for Deseret News where she writes for Mormon Times and other feature articles. She is a communications major and editing minor from Brigham Young University.
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- The Clean Cut: Child plays peekaboo with...
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old boy performs 'Do...
- Nonprofit intervention program in Arizona...
- After having a baby, dad's brain changes too
- Family of teenage girl with burns on 65...
- Baby boomers are not selling off homes, but...
- UTubers: Hailey Devine takes fans to Fiji
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 18
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 13
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 11
- As Common Core results trickle in,... 8
- The Clean Cut: 5-year-old British boy... 3
- The Clean Cut: Children taste dark... 3
- Baby boomers are not selling off homes,... 3
- Intuition: The sweet spot between... 2