Films are evaluated by asking the question, "Was it worth your time?" Some of the top results include "The Avengers" at 97 percent approval, "Lincoln" at 96 percent and "The Dark Knight Rises" at 93 percent.
Users may sign up for an OK.com account through Facebook or by email and share reviews and recommendations with friends.
This is the first year for the new family media guide website, which is operated by Deseret Digital Media, a sister company to the Deseret News.
Sarah Sanders Petersen is an intern for Deseret News where she writes for Mormon Times and other feature articles. She is a communications major and editing minor from Brigham Young University.
- 2015 summer festivals and celebrations around...
- Disney's 'Tomorrowland' is a surprisingly...
- It's 'trauma season' in Utah for children
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay adults not...
- Photos: Thrill seekers take on stunt-filled 5K
- U.S. marriage rate hits new low and may...
- 21 things to look forward to at Disneyland's...
- Great-grandfather receives honorary diploma,...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay... 168
- Erin Stewart: Why do men want 'strong'... 14
- Clinton says childcare needs to be a... 10
- U.S. marriage rate hits new low and may... 9
- Report: Millennials in Utah mirror... 6
- Disney's 'Tomorrowland' is a... 5
- 100 deadly days of summer: What you... 4
- Why exposing your children to another... 3