Ben Brewer, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Quitters won on Friday morning.
The Salt Lake Valley Health Department tobacco program staff distributed "Quit Kits" at Beans and Brews at in Salt Lake City. Kits were available to tobacco users, or to individuals who would like to pick up a kit for a friend or family member, to help them quit.
Those who pledge to go tobacco-free for 2013 also received wristbands to Salt Lake City's EVE celebration.
- Manti man indicted in Oregon occupation;...
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- Millcreek man found dead near Saltair was...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San Juan...
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- BYU's first physics grad earns posthumous Grammy
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 34
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 32
- IRS raids properties with possible... 20
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 14
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close... 11