Ben Brewer, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Quitters won on Friday morning.
The Salt Lake Valley Health Department tobacco program staff distributed "Quit Kits" at Beans and Brews at in Salt Lake City. Kits were available to tobacco users, or to individuals who would like to pick up a kit for a friend or family member, to help them quit.
Those who pledge to go tobacco-free for 2013 also received wristbands to Salt Lake City's EVE celebration.
- Bear scare: 'Baden and Logan saved my life.'
- Ryan Teeples: BYU sports is for BYUtv, not...
- 7-year-old girl who met Justin Bieber passes...
- Impeachment investigation 'highly likely,'...
- Attorney General John Swallow tells House...
- Miss Utah USA gets second chance at question...
- Lehi imposes emergency watering restrictions
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- Miss Utah USA's bungled interview... 38
- BYU poll: Majority favor impeachment,... 30
- Video: Miss Utah USA flubs answer at... 26
- 2 others back up extortion claims... 21
- Miss Utah USA gets second chance at... 21
- Attorneys for AG John Swallow say... 20
- Gunman caught after shooting... 20
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 20