Ben Brewer, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Quitters won on Friday morning.
The Salt Lake Valley Health Department tobacco program staff distributed "Quit Kits" at Beans and Brews at in Salt Lake City. Kits were available to tobacco users, or to individuals who would like to pick up a kit for a friend or family member, to help them quit.
Those who pledge to go tobacco-free for 2013 also received wristbands to Salt Lake City's EVE celebration.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 35
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13